Method Man: You need to change something about this site Vol. Left Behind

Anyone else read the title and thought OP was talking about Method Man the Rapper?!
laugh.gif

aside from pointing out all of the problems that you think NT has, perhaps try to help out around here and offer some suggestions instead of being Mr. Negative about NT

aside from pointing out all of the problems that you think NT has, perhaps try to help out around here and offer some suggestions instead of being Mr. Negative about NT

Take a look at ISS, place has reinvented itself a bunch of times since I've been there and the quality as far as users and posts goes, it continue to spiral down, leave NT alone...it's fine the way it is, the black n red used to hurt my eyes but eventually got used to it...that was my only problem really.

Take a look at ISS, place has reinvented itself a bunch of times since I've been there and the quality as far as users and posts goes, it continue to spiral down, leave NT alone...it's fine the way it is, the black n red used to hurt my eyes but eventually got used to it...that was my only problem really.

I kind of like it the way it is, NT is kind of like a secret society right now. If it becomes mainstream and everyone (or more people) knows about it, it wouldn't be as good. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I thought that was precisely what he was doing... offering suggestions.
ohwell.gif

I agree with the OP that there ought to be a mobile version of this site to facilitate access to those on the go but what I feel would really strengthen this community is a harsher application process. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I thought that was precisely what he was doing... offering suggestions.
ohwell.gif

I agree with the OP that there ought to be a mobile version of this site to facilitate access to those on the go but what I feel would really strengthen this community is a harsher application process. 

I kind of like it the way it is, NT is kind of like a secret society right now. If it becomes mainstream and everyone (or more people) knows about it, it wouldn't be as good. 

When a community drops from 20k unique visitors a day to 2k unique visitors a day, and nothing has changed, something is WRONG. When we go from averaging plenty of posts within an hour to just a measly amount during the day, something is WRONG.
Where are you getting your stats from?  2,000 uniques a day?  Please.  We have more than 2k unique users viewing the site right now
As for the rest of it, this post was already created today and is more constructive:  http://niketalk.com/topic/299544/What-features-would-you-add-to-make-NT-General-better

Edit:  And we're still offering NKETLK Japan badges for those who donate $10 or more to our Mercycorps page.  You don't have to run around with that bootleg in your avy. 

When a community drops from 20k unique visitors a day to 2k unique visitors a day, and nothing has changed, something is WRONG. When we go from averaging plenty of posts within an hour to just a measly amount during the day, something is WRONG.
Where are you getting your stats from?  2,000 uniques a day?  Please.  We have more than 2k unique users viewing the site right now
As for the rest of it, this post was already created today and is more constructive:  http://niketalk.com/topic/299544/What-features-would-you-add-to-make-NT-General-better

Edit:  And we're still offering NKETLK Japan badges for those who donate $10 or more to our Mercycorps page.  You don't have to run around with that bootleg in your avy. 

Back
Top Bottom