Mexican Drug Lord on Forbes Rich List with $1 Billion

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

v2sh05.jpg

apcll.jpg

eek.gif
smh.gif

thats little kid money. heres the money from the house raid.

this was money from a house raid but stacks didnt belong to el chapo they belong to an asian guy by the name of Zheneli Yen Gon who lived inmexico it was 207 million heres proof

http://www.washingtonpost...400150.html?hpid=topnews

Gulf Cartel > Sinaloa Cartel

Saw that map Ocks and still posted that link because although it's on there as third world, I don't think it truly represents what a third worldcountry is. Can it be categorized as such on a map with 3 different colors if we want it to fit nicely sure, but it doesn't really give you a full picture.Mexico is a developing nation and it might not be first world, but I wouldn't say it's fully third world either.

Sad thing about this whole drug war deal is that it's going to paint an ugly picture of a large beautiful country based on a small number of people
smh.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

Saw that map Ocks and still posted that link because although it's on there as third world, I don't think it truly represents what a third world country is. Can it be categorized as such on a map with 3 different colors if we want it to fit nicely sure, but it doesn't really give you a full picture. Mexico is a developing nation and it might not be first world, but I wouldn't say it's fully third world either.

Sad thing about this whole drug war deal is that it's going to paint an ugly picture of a large beautiful country based on a small number of people
smh.gif
Hence "third world." Clearly it's a lot better off financially than a lot of other countries. That term doesn't really paint anaccurate picture of a country's development....clearly Uganda and Mexico are worlds apart. But it's still, for all intents and purposes, the"correct" term to use.

Originally Posted by West2East

Saw that map Ocks and still posted that link because although it's on there as third world, I don't think it truly represents what a third world country is. Can it be categorized as such on a map with 3 different colors if we want it to fit nicely sure, but it doesn't really give you a full picture. Mexico is a developing nation and it might not be first world, but I wouldn't say it's fully third world either.

smh.gif
Yea it's not the worst off country but there's a cutoff so I guess Mexico barely fits the bill. It is really based on a nations currencyand the peso really isn't traded like that.

smh. this guy will get taken down someday.

what he does is pretty crazy though. its obvious hes good at what he does.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by 0cks

third_world_map.jpg

Can someone find me the logic as to why North Korea is second world yet Cuba is third world?

How is United Arab Emirates not first world?
the website where that pic is from states that it is an outdated model

and also

"Third World" are all the other countries, today often used to roughly describe the developing countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America.
The term Third World includes as well capitalist (e.g., Venezuela) and communist (e.g., North Korea) countries, as very rich (e.g., Saudi Arabia) and very poor (e.g., Mali) countries.
Below

the terms core, semi periphery, and periphery are more used today than the "worlds"
mexico belongs in the semi periphery

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by yungmatt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for making Forbes off Drugs

Kill yourself.

It's disgusting how many innocent lives have ended because of this @+#%.

Every nation needs to re-examine their drug laws.

I said off DRUGS, not bodies...Who are you again?

laugh.gif
This thread is funny.

I ain't knocking nobody for the allure of the life. I just question the dudes who live in these high class suburbs on here who have posts in the "Postyour BMW" thread in here posting
pimp.gif
's. It's like why do YOUwant to live that life?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kill yourself.

and you're naive to think that there are no bodies that come with this man's fortune

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kill yourself.

and you're naive to think that there are no bodies that come with this man's fortune

Who said anything about NOT thinking no bodies comes with the lifestyle... Obviously it comes with what hes accomplished. Yall dudes take what people say andflip it add to it just to argue back and forth.

I CLEARLY said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for making the Forbes off DRUGS... simply because its an accomplishment to makethe Forbes at all, no matter how you did it.... And No I dont condone innocent people dying.

Do you understand what Im saying now or do you need more clarity?

I agree with you Dirty, this guy's fortune is built on the deaths of others.

If we go one step further though, you are partially responsible for that carnage because you support drug prohibition. This situation exists because peopletake drugs, it exists because our government keeps recreational drugs illegal and it causes drugs to sell for far more than if they were legal and that is whatmakes these violent thugs into billionaires.

If marijuana, cocaine, heroin and other drugs were manufactured and sold cheaply by legal entities, it may offend the Puritan sensibilities of some Americansbut it would also end the reign of drug lords and end the madness and mayhem associated with these drug wars. Either our laws have to change or the human brainhas to change so as to not enjoy exogenous substances that change how it perceives reality. Seeing as how our drug laws are much newer than the human brain,and since the human brain is based on millions of years of evolution and and our drug laws are based on the racism and superstition of the early 20th Century,I think it would be wise to remove the laws instead of ask humans to change how their brains work.

That is just my opinion though. Perhaps if we conscript a few of today's most popular cartoon characters into cheesy after school specials and haveMichelle Obama tell kids to "just say no," we can reverse eons of evolution, end the demand for drugs and stop the violence that way.

Who said anything about NOT thinking no bodies comes with the lifestyle... Obviously it comes with what hes accomplished. Yall dudes take what people say and flip it add to it just to argue back and forth.

I CLEARLY said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for making the Forbes off DRUGS... simply because its an accomplishment to make the Forbes at all, no matter how you did it.... And No I dont condone innocent people dying.

in a way.. you do... but whatever.. you're too blinded by the fact that he made loot. Damn whatever the circumstanced that may be that leadhim to acquire that money.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

If we go one step further though, you are partially responsible for that carnage because you support drug prohibition.
laugh.gif
oh please.. that's a reach if I ever heard one... no way you can lay the death of people b/c of people who support drug prohibition. Laythe blame on the killers themselves.

oh...and I may support drug prohibition....but I'm not OPPOSED to having them legalized....I'm opposed to the consequences legalization will havewithout proper and adequate enforcement of other related crimes such as DUIs, and/or without proper laws such as a drinking age(which I'm goign to guessyou're opposed to as well)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Who said anything about NOT thinking no bodies comes with the lifestyle... Obviously it comes with what hes accomplished. Yall dudes take what people say and flip it add to it just to argue back and forth.

I CLEARLY said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for making the Forbes off DRUGS... simply because its an accomplishment to make the Forbes at all, no matter how you did it.... And No I dont condone innocent people dying.

in a way.. you do... but whatever.. you're too blinded by the fact that he made loot. Damn whatever the circumstanced that may be that lead him to acquire that money.
laugh.gif
I reiterate my point and now its "in a way..youdo". Trust me, I dont

%@+% is hilarious... Next time just say "Oh ok, I understand what your saying now"...

I prove EXACTLY what I meant
what in any of your responses are "proofs" of anything?

all you did was reiterate your point.

and I already understood what you wrote in the first place... your expanded "explanation" was not needed.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

laugh.gif
This thread is funny.

I ain't knocking nobody for the allure of the life. I just question the dudes who live in these high class suburbs on here who have posts in the "Post your BMW" thread in here posting
pimp.gif
's. It's like why do YOU want to live that life?

I'm glad someone who has seen what the drug trade can do to impoverished cities like Washington D.C. is honest enough to actually disparage this sinisterlifestyle. As a Panamanian, I had to even cringe when Rick Ross said he knew the "real Noriega" on the "Hustlin' (Remix)" back in2006. If he heard a tenth of the sordid stories my family members have recanted to me about Noriega's reign of terror in Panama, that man would go back toworking as a faceless correctional officer.

Admittedly, legalizing marijuana would be a huge step in the right direction. But legalizing cocaine and heroin is simply inane. The pharmaceutical companiesare already pillaging the pockets of the miseducated as it is, do we really want them doing more damage to society? And to those still extolling ElChapo's "success" after seeing the documentary, you clearly have no idea of what a detriment his work is to the global infrastructure. If you doand still applaud his "work," then you are a sick human being.

Back
Top Bottom