Mexican Lakers Fan

Vo

i still cant stop laughin. dude prob woke up the next day with a broken hand
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

this is your video isnt it..

nope i dont even live i nLA i live in NY and im not a lakers fan i just found it somewhere and think its hilarious
roll.gif

I love sports, because if your local sports team wins, it's totally justifiable to destroy property, and set garbage cans on fire.

i live across from the staples center and it was a zoo out there...all night i heard sirens, gunshots, horns, screaming and helicopters...i was glad that when i woke up this morning i still had windows

Yes, we win a championship therefore we should celebrate by smashing windows and setting fires around town. You know, because we love our city. Makes perfect sense.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

this is why NYC > LA. You don't see Yankees, Giants, etc fans destroying stuff when a NY team WINS

nerd.gif

my dude no LIE im one of the BIGGEST Knick Fans, u best believe we burnin the City down the day we win one
pimp.gif

The Mexican gangsters and rioters are a bunch of scumbags here in LA. If this was in Arizona i think they would get deported by now.

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

this is why NYC > LA. You don't see Yankees, Giants, etc fans destroying stuff when a NY team WINS

nerd.gif

my dude no LIE im one of the BIGGEST Knick Fans, u best believe we burnin the City down the day we win one
pimp.gif

Shiiieeeee...If we make the playoffs you better believe the Statue of Liberty is gonna be sinkin into the Hudson River
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom