Mexican Lakers Fan

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Why are people so damn unruly and ignorant after championships in LA?

That's how you treat your city after winning an NBA title?
it could have been worse the lakers could have lost can you imagine how the city would look then ....the celtics would have never made it back to boston
laugh.gif

My people.
pimp.gif

Mexico beat France earlier so it just mounted up. As long as businesses aren't looted and people aren't fighting, I don't see the problem with taking to the streets. These people gotta deal with gang violence, welfare, discrimination, police brutality/profiling on the daily, so let 'em celebrate how they see fit. If the Dodgers win the World Series though...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The Mexican gangsters and rioters are a bunch of scumbags here in LA. If this was in Arizona i think they would get deported by now.

You're a !+*!%$% idiot.

You DO know that the majority of these ******ed cholos are born HERE, right?

I'm sure you knew that though, making your post just being racist.

You wouldn't say it to any of these dumb $$* es face though...
damm you sound really mad

Originally Posted by America Bambaataa

My people.
pimp.gif

Mexico beat France earlier so it just mounted up. As long as businesses aren't looted and people aren't fighting, I don't see the problem with taking to the streets. These people gotta deal with gang violence, welfare, discrimination, police brutality/profiling on the daily, so let 'em celebrate how they see fit. If the Dodgers win the World Series though...
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  That could be one of the worst pieces of logic I've ever read on here.  Great idea guys, lets burn down OUR CITY after we win.  %##!$*@

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The Mexican gangsters and rioters are a bunch of scumbags here in LA. If this was in Arizona i think they would get deported by now.

You're a !+*!%$% idiot.

You DO know that the majority of these ******ed cholos are born HERE, right?

I'm sure you knew that though, making your post just being racist.

You wouldn't say it to any of these dumb $$* es face though...
Whats your point?  He is right, those dudes are scumbags. Being born in the US doesn't instantly make people have class. It makes no difference whether they're born in Mexico or are of Mexican decent, a POS cholo is a POS cholo.

You sound like you're one of the idiots in the pics/vids rioting.

This is exactly why I cant stand most Laker fans. I guarantee you 99% of the dudes rioting dont care/know anything about basketball. LOL  

Im a diehard Laker fan and we dont riot after championship using the Lakers as an excuse to be ignorant. Them Cholos dont know the Lakers history and just run around acting fools with Kobe jerseys because they are front runners and thats the only thing L.A. has going for them right now. I wouldnt say its an immigration issue because most latinos I encounter who were born out of the USA dont like Kobe b/c he married a latina.

I love the unity the Lakers bring to the city. I mean I know 94 yr old Filipino grandparents who love the Lakers, older African Americans who know the Laker history and love them beating Boston. My generation who lived through Showtime, the post-Magic era, the Van Exel-Eddie era, the Shaq led 3peat and know the Kobe-Gasol back2back titles really love it despite the actions of a few ignorant idiots.

(Im 1/2 mexican by the way in case that matters)

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

This is why I think pro sports are ******ed.
because of idiots who get drunk and riot afterwards?
indifferent.gif

this happens in college sports also

Originally Posted by vanexellent

This is exactly why I cant stand most Laker fans. I guarantee you 99% of the dudes rioting dont care/know anything about basketball. LOL  
   Im a diehard Laker fan and we dont riot after championship using the Lakers as an excuse to be ignorant. Them Cholos dont know the Lakers history and just run around acting fools with Kobe jerseys because they are front runners and thats the only thing L.A. has going for them right now. I wouldnt say its an immigration issue because most latinos I encounter who were born out of the USA dont like Kobe b/c he married a latina.

I love the unity the Lakers bring to the city. I mean I know 94 yr old Filipino grandparents who love the Lakers, older African Americans who know the Laker history and love them beating Boston. My generation who lived through Showtime, the post-Magic era, the Van Exel-Eddie era, the Shaq led 3peat and know the Kobe-Gasol back2back titles really love it despite the actions of a few ignorant idiots.

(Im 1/2 mexican by the way in case that matters)

Most people  don't realize this.  It's usually people  who have  family members in  gangs  since  the 1960's  that  do that stupid @$% Lil Rob look
sick.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Why are people so damn unruly and ignorant after championships in LA?

Yes, because Philly didn't get rowdy at all in 08

Silly girl...

This is exactly why I cant stand most Laker fans. I guarantee you 99% of the dudes rioting lakers' fans dont care/know anything about basketball. LOL

sorry, but i had to fix that.  i can't stand the lakers' fans at all, their fan base grows every season. i hope phil jackson retires
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom