Miami Fans have Ruined Basketball for Me

Bron could probably beat MJ 1 on 1 all he needs is to get a head start running 21 times.

Miami fans are just the new laker fans imo. Sure there are the real ones but once LA started winning titles the fans came from all over claiming theyve supported them for years. Now that the lakers might be possibly on the d ownward and miami moving their way up, fans jump on that. Where ever there is a big chance of success or titles brought to a team, people will hop on the bandwagon.

Miami fans are just the new laker fans imo. Sure there are the real ones but once LA started winning titles the fans came from all over claiming theyve supported them for years. Now that the lakers might be possibly on the d ownward and miami moving their way up, fans jump on that. Where ever there is a big chance of success or titles brought to a team, people will hop on the bandwagon.

Next time you're in Chicago, listen to the sports talk radio stations for 1 day. You'll give suicide serious consideration.

Next time you're in Chicago, listen to the sports talk radio stations for 1 day. You'll give suicide serious consideration.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

what is "savy" about a few buddies teaming up to make competition easier for themselves?

if they want a championship badly, why would they make it HARDER on themselves?
what's savy about it? what is so ingenious?
lebron is that kid that beat the hardest video gameout using codes and playing on easy. Then proceeds to brag about winning

you was the one talking !%%+, saying bron and wade couldnt play together and it wouldnt work.. we aint getting anywhere after our 9-8 start.. we cant beat the celtics... a lot of yall was talking mad !%%+ when we was taking our lumps.. now we are in the finals, and its taking the easy way out?

what is "savy" about a few buddies teaming up to make competition easier for themselves?

lebron is that kid that beat the hardest video gameout using codes and playing on easy. Then proceeds to brag about winning

you was the one talking !%%+, saying bron and wade couldnt play together and it wouldnt work.. we aint getting anywhere after our 9-8 start.. we cant beat the celtics... a lot of yall was talking mad !%%+ when we was taking our lumps.. now we are in the finals, and its taking the easy way out?

These bandwagon Heat fans are the reason many (including myself) HATE this team. It's okay if you were fans of the Heat when they weren't winning (even during the Harold Miner days). But don't act like you're their biggest fans now that the Heatles have formed.

I as a Bulls fan have stuck with them through and through for many of the bad years and all of the crap players and wasted talent we have had (Elton Brand, Jay Williams, Jalen Rose, Tyson Chandler, Eddie Curry, Donnell Marshall, and the list goes on and on). Even when we win a title, I won't rub it in people's faces like these bandwagon Heat fans have done to every team they've beaten in the playoffs.

These bandwagon Heat fans are the reason many (including myself) HATE this team. It's okay if you were fans of the Heat when they weren't winning (even during the Harold Miner days). But don't act like you're their biggest fans now that the Heatles have formed.

I as a Bulls fan have stuck with them through and through for many of the bad years and all of the crap players and wasted talent we have had (Elton Brand, Jay Williams, Jalen Rose, Tyson Chandler, Eddie Curry, Donnell Marshall, and the list goes on and on). Even when we win a title, I won't rub it in people's faces like these bandwagon Heat fans have done to every team they've beaten in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

+!$% does that mean? 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Anyway, I don't mind the real Miami fans. I think the only reason we hate them are their bandwagoners. There's reason why bandwagoners get a bad rep. They can't handle losing like a hardcore fan will so they cop out and join the next championship team. Or they're sheep and they like to follow the biggest trends. Either way, bandwagon fans are douches.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

+!$% does that mean? 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Anyway, I don't mind the real Miami fans. I think the only reason we hate them are their bandwagoners. There's reason why bandwagoners get a bad rep. They can't handle losing like a hardcore fan will so they cop out and join the next championship team. Or they're sheep and they like to follow the biggest trends. Either way, bandwagon fans are douches.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Pau... Lakers have been lucky enough to do this forever... Location point blank. That's why it's kind of mind-boggling how bad the Knicks have been the past decade.

Lakers fan should be grateful, not cocky. They or the organization have almost nothing to do with the team's success. Actually, Lakers' fans have absolutely nothing to do with it. Some of their greatest players only came because LA/SoCal is what it is.

Although Abdul-Jabbar always spoke well of Milwaukee and its fans, he said that being in the Midwest did not fit his cultural needs and requested a trade to either New York or Los Angeles in October 1974.[12]

O'Neal compared his lack of privacy in Orlando to "feeling like a big fish in a dried-up pond."[20]

Cherry finally adds several personal reasons: Wilt felt he had grown too big for Philadelphia, sought the presence of fellow celebrities (which were plenty in L.A.) and finally also desired the opportunity to date white women, which was possible for a black man in L.A. but hard to imagine elsewhere back then.[72]
I can get what you're saying about LA being a big factor in their success but you can't deny that the Lakers are probably the best run organization in the NBA.

To say the organization has nothing to to with their success is just not true.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Pau... Lakers have been lucky enough to do this forever... Location point blank. That's why it's kind of mind-boggling how bad the Knicks have been the past decade.

Lakers fan should be grateful, not cocky. They or the organization have almost nothing to do with the team's success. Actually, Lakers' fans have absolutely nothing to do with it. Some of their greatest players only came because LA/SoCal is what it is.

Although Abdul-Jabbar always spoke well of Milwaukee and its fans, he said that being in the Midwest did not fit his cultural needs and requested a trade to either New York or Los Angeles in October 1974.[12]

O'Neal compared his lack of privacy in Orlando to "feeling like a big fish in a dried-up pond."[20]

Cherry finally adds several personal reasons: Wilt felt he had grown too big for Philadelphia, sought the presence of fellow celebrities (which were plenty in L.A.) and finally also desired the opportunity to date white women, which was possible for a black man in L.A. but hard to imagine elsewhere back then.[72]
I can get what you're saying about LA being a big factor in their success but you can't deny that the Lakers are probably the best run organization in the NBA.

To say the organization has nothing to to with their success is just not true.

Originally Posted by sthebest

the reason why some of the heat fans talk %!$* in the playoffs because everyone was #*$+$%*% on us through out the year.. 9-8 start, losing streak, the bump, cry gate. wade and lebron cant play together, "we cant get pass the celtics or bulls"... i aint gonna lie... i have been getting caught up in the back and forth with other people on here, when i should be keeping it cool...

Originally Posted by sthebest

the reason why some of the heat fans talk %!$* in the playoffs because everyone was #*$+$%*% on us through out the year.. 9-8 start, losing streak, the bump, cry gate. wade and lebron cant play together, "we cant get pass the celtics or bulls"... i aint gonna lie... i have been getting caught up in the back and forth with other people on here, when i should be keeping it cool...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

lebron is that kid that beat the hardest�video game�out using codes and playing on easy. Then proceeds to brag about winning

you was the one talking !%%+, saying bron and wade couldnt play together and it wouldnt work.. we aint getting anywhere after our 9-8 start..� we cant beat the celtics... a lot of� yall was talking mad !%%+ when we was taking our lumps.. now we are in the finals, and its taking the easy way out?

"Now WE are in the finals"You think you're a Heat fan and you're repping PNW?
laugh.gif
Heat "fans" at their finest.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

lebron is that kid that beat the hardest�video game�out using codes and playing on easy. Then proceeds to brag about winning

you was the one talking !%%+, saying bron and wade couldnt play together and it wouldnt work.. we aint getting anywhere after our 9-8 start..� we cant beat the celtics... a lot of� yall was talking mad !%%+ when we was taking our lumps.. now we are in the finals, and its taking the easy way out?

"Now WE are in the finals"You think you're a Heat fan and you're repping PNW?
laugh.gif
Heat "fans" at their finest.

Back
Top Bottom