Miami is no joke, lots of pics...whips...

2ly67hv.jpg

pimp.gif
devil.gif

Deff going back .. everytime i go it gets better, plus this summer i turn 21.
smokin.gif

yeah some of these pics are from Miami Fever.
y'all should check out Miami Fever's Flickr. he takes amazing photos of the South Beach nightlife as I'm sure many of you have noticed.
laugh.gif

I feel the same way about Miami in the same way I feel about Vegas. It's a dope !@% place to visit but I don't think I'd want to live there.

Great city...first question I asked myself over there was "where do these people get this money from?" 20-something year olds driving around inhalf-million dollar cars like its nothing. Like 80% of the cars in South Beach are luxury cars, Mercedes are like Hyundai's down there
laugh.gif

BTW...best looking women in North America are found in Miami
smh.gif

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by keiththekid1

2301193463_319670f9b6_b.jpg
^What is the blue car in the back? I almost said a Navy Enzo but the Enzo didn't come in Navy and I doubt anyone had theirs painted. Is it a Callaway C12 or something? It's like I can tell but then I can't
ohwell.gif
... And I swear not one person better say a Quattrope either...
Its looks like an Acura Nsx

That'd be my quick guess too. Enzo front, two Maserati's and NSX, oh and a Civic too.
laugh.gif

Nice pics though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looks F430 to me... love the HONDA civic in the front line! LOL

127 HP baby!
pimp.gif

its the pre 2002 NSX...google it up
its a 430 vert

Originally Posted by kevin1479

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

^What is the blue car in the back? I almost said a Navy Enzo but the Enzo didn't come in Navy and I doubt anyone had theirs painted. Is it a Callaway C12 or something? It's like I can tell but then I can't
ohwell.gif

I think that's actually a black Enzo. That light above it might be giving off that blueish color.

thats what i thought
and i might be wrong but didnt the enzo come is just red from factory, so if u see any other color its custom painted
i could be wrong
kinda looks like an NSX

28s31xy.jpg

out of all the pics this 1 mad me go
eek.gif
, I got the only soft spot for430's

thanks for the link , ima go thru every pg on flickr

YO!!! this is my boys LM, funny to see it on here

Some hot joints in this thread though

dude by my house is behind on rent payments on a 1 room apartment yet SOMEHOW managed to cop a all black Carrera GT, shady stuff maybe...

Last time I went to Dubai I saw a RR Drophead Coupe painted matte gray, it was SICK and it takes some real balls to do that to that car

You guys do know that a lot of people rent cars for the weekend when they go to South Beach just to stunt right? Many of the cars you see on the beacharen't actually owned by the people in them.

ohwell.gif
NSX? I would never put it past someone painting an enzo, I know a dude out in Colorado who painted his veyron all 1 color because he didnt likethe 2tone lol

The cars I see here on a daily basis are insane. I'm friends with a kid who's a High School sophomore and is pushing a Quattroporte.

Back
Top Bottom