Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

SMH. The Memorial services will cost city of LA and Cali a grip. LA is already more than a billion in debt I hear. Damn shame.

The first verse .
frown.gif
tired.gif

The whole song . I teared up ...

Also Sunday, NBC executives decided to join other networks that will televise the memorial service live, The Associated Press reported. The network had initially planned only a one-hour prime-time special on Tuesday night. ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News Channel and E! Entertainment also planned to offer the ceremony live.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

SMH. The Memorial services will cost city of LA and Cali a grip. LA is already more than a billion in debt I hear. Damn shame.

Same thing I thought. I'm even surprised they let it happen in LA

Galvan .
pimp.gif

I still think they should of had the Memorial Service in Indiana though .

Snooty %++ people ...

Bogus reports have been circulating online, falsely attributed to The Associated Press, saying that the notification has been delayed until Monday because ofthe overwhelming demand. But Shawn Sachs, a publicist working with the Jackson family, told MTV News via e-mail on Sunday that "nothing has changed,"and fans will still be notified on Sunday between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. PT. Ticket pickup will then take place on Monday, at a location away from the StaplesCenter. Two tickets and two corresponding wristbands will then be given to 8,750 computer-selected fans.

[h1]Congressman on Jackson: 'He Was aPedophile'[/h1]
Posted Jul 5th 2009 6:54PM by TMZ Staff

Congressman Pete King (R-NY) feels we should be honoring the men and women of the Armed Forces -- and not a"pedophile" and "child molester" like Michael Jackson.

Standing in front of the American Legion in Wantagh, King ripped into America's celebration of the life of Michael Jackson -- instead of the people whoserve in the military.

It's safe to say King wasn't one of the 1.6 million people who signed up for memorial tickets.

So basically that guy is going againt US court of law by saying they made the wrong decision ....not a good look on his behalf and %*+@ him for believing thatMichael did it. nobody knows honestly

so now that they've supposedly been going out to the ENTIRE WORLD.....say half of them cant attend???

this is why people will be cramming the vicinity of Staples Tuesday morning to see how many will be able to get in last minute to get empty seats.

or will there be another email drawing the day before???

Back
Top Bottom