Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

sorry but if they want to exploit the fact that they are "going green" by using environmentally sufficient materials that should also require them toreduce the cost.
This just goes to show that they are only in it for the money, using even cheaper materials and retailing the shoe at $190 what goes through their heads at jb?

NO PATENT! BLK/RED CW!
pimp.gif

2qjj3ih.jpg

33n9nnm.jpg

33d9w28.jpg

2mpg5ds.jpg

w6thug.jpg

2wqz678.jpg

I wouldnt care if they threw a big party at Hue heffners house with all the playmates and they were all butt naked ready to party i STILL wouldnt spend 190.00on those garbage ADIDAS LOOK-ALIKES
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gettin at least one color way.
19x14x10x6x3xmaybe the 4sxalmost forgot the 17&18xoh yeah and the 2s
They threw a little of everything in this one.
Its probably a shoe we will have to hold in our own hands before we understand the logic.

Usually when a new J is announced, ppl typically hate them. Then all of a sudden the shoe ends up flying off the shelves b/c ppl changed their opinion oncethey saw the shoe in person.

But I have a feeling these will be the first J's that ppl say they hate and NOT change their opinion AT ALL once they see them in person.

These joints are gonna bomb hard.
smh.gif

Very, very easy pass.

Usually when a new J is announced, ppl typically hate them. Then all of a sudden the shoe ends up flying off the shelves b/c ppl changed their opinion once they saw the shoe in person.

But I have a feeling these will be the first J's that ppl say they hate and NOT change their opinion AT ALL once they see them in person.

These joints are gonna bomb hard.
smh.gif

Very, very easy pass.

I was thinking the same! Sales rack material for sure! If you think about buying them don't buy them for retail to make a statement
happy.gif

JB is going downhill the last few years.
eyes.gif

People lways hate the new AJ. They'll really be hatin it when they don't have them.
These are simple and clean. I'll take them.

COOK # 45
practice.

Back
Top Bottom