Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

Looks so nasty. Im good I'm just gonna stack my chips till a worthy release.

smh.gif
*peeks into JB forum*

lol, these shoes are comical. whatever they're smoking in the design department, pass this way.

Ima deff cop these I like dem a lot there not as bad as every1 says or said they are there hott in my opinion

I don't know about yall but i kinda like them so I guess if I like them there will be a line for them so I am going to say this don't buy them I will

Definitely too pricey. I think the design is okay actually, the texture looks sorta weird though. Just seems like everything almost comes together but notquite.

From the first pictures to grace NT, I've loved this shoe

And I still love it. Can't wait to have it.
kicksfinder:
A special limited edition of the AIR JORDAN 2009 shoe will launch on January 31, 2009, with a suggested retail price of $230.
Unbelievable.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

first of all exclusively limited releases are wack. nobody cops the shoe to wear then; which what shoes are made for, they just resale them for 5-10 timesretail. second this shoe doesn't impress me very much, but js do grow on me after sometime. these just remind me of xivs; maybe and updated version.

The shoe had great potential...looks like a sample if they kept going it would have goingit would have been the XIV on steroids

I'd buy them on sale...in a black or dark based colorway

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

I'm actually feeling these...The fact that the used panache leather on there so that the shoe can actually be shinned using shoe polish, the satin is a nice touch that is not seen in sports shoes, and the Blown Glass Midsole with it's unique to each shoe (No two pairs have exactly the same design on the midsole) makes this a must have for me...Plus it's a Considered Design so thats a first for Jordan Brand...

um no the xx3 was considered design

a button at bottom that turns them into the infareds???? lmao...that was best comment in this post..as for these NAH! and i agree price tag is high and notworth it...if anything only way they can win me over with these is the blk/gold color way and itd have to look cold in person for me to cop em...

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

They look a little better all of a sudden

this is true. the more i see them, the better they look. especially in these high-quality pics. this is always my favorite aspect of the new jordan sig modellaunch. i love seeing/reading the innovation and inspiration that goes into the shoe. although we know most of it is just well-written hoopla; a strategicmarketing campaign to create an emotional connection between the shoe and consumer.

we all know after the XX3 that the considered design ethos is basically a lie.
smh.gif
also, it will be all but impossible to follow-up the marketing campaign (seeploy
smh.gif
) of the XX3.

all that being said, i think it is a very sleek and elegant shoe, but it's also boring at the same time. in essence, when these reduce in price down toabout _____< $100, i may consider copping just to have them.

Back
Top Bottom