Michigan heads, check in!

you guys that live in grand rapids...where do you guys go for the LS releases? or do you guys just stick to online?

^ man i have no clue where in grand rapids to get LS releases the malls around here are hot garbage. i usually just pick em up off line. Reynolds n Sons got the Cool Grey 3's i guess so id check there more often if i were you.

Quote:
Kalamazoo here...
Have any of y'all been to Casper's spot on Portage road.

Im trying to get the Cool Grey's in Grand Rapids or somewhere close.
A place called Reynolds & Sons is going to be carrying them! (Next to Premier Skate. I here)

Call em

And there my first post on Nike Talk...
The University Of Michigan Football 2006​

I usually get all my stuff online so never worry about findin a place to get it. Hasn't failed me yet although the CG 3s were a close call
1 man- 1 life- live like this 1 man can lose that 1 life anytime- live for myself- cuz i kno at the end its just gonna be myself

I need to find the Flip III's in MI in a sz. 14 for retail...Anyone?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Anything about a Summit for summertime...

We need more than 6-7 people this time...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Yeah, I would have to know in advance to get the day off of work...

But a Tigers game would be good again...

We should really get one going. Count me in for two people if this goes down...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

^ Add me plus one... just need the date in advance.

Ay Brian I saw you at Woodland the other day but I was in a rush ( wedding stuff w/ wifey ) so I couldnt say whats up....
KICKS FOR SALE - $120 Shipped AM 95's Neon Sz's 8 & 8.5 & 97's Sz 9, 9.5 & 10.5 - DS
HIT ME UP @ SEANPRICE2345@YAHOO.COM

id be down for a tigers game or some kind of summit, just need to know like a week and a 1/2 in advance...

Not a big tigers fan but i'm down, assuming its on a weekend since i'll be taking summer classes
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

I've been on NikeTalk for years and I guess I never noticed this Regional Forum at the bottom.

Born and raised in Chicago and currently live on the west side of Grand Rapids.

Die Hard Bulls and Jordan fan...Tough with all these Piston fans around me.

Favorite shoe: Air Jordan V Black/Metallic Silver

All you representin G-Rap I'm down for some ballin' this summer. Let me know if you guys need an extra guy to run.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

I live on Richmond and Quarry.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Richmond Park occasionally. Sometimes the park by Aquinas not the circle court but the other one with the playground. But the past couple of summers I've been getting some people together at a park on east beltline by a fire station across from Meijers.

Currently I am playing a Men's Rec League Tues/Thurs. nites at Jackson Park middle school.

And You?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

I live about 3-4 minutes from Richmond but i kind of hate it there because 1 day there will be a ton of ppl ready to hoop and the next its like 5-6 ppl but i usually hoop at:

Pinery Park
Walker (shooting around or playin)
Heritage park in Grandville
Richmond

But yes we do need to get some games going on in the summer for us Grand Rapids Nter's. i know alot of ppl that will play 2.

Cool. Let me know when you wanna ball. (I never check the ezinbox on this site. I had a message from another NTer from 2005 and saw it recently.)

hit me up on these addresses:

flipflight23@hotmail.com and/or funktiondesign@gmail.com

I check those regularly...at least try to.

Peace.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Sounds like the three of us live pretty close... Im on Leonard right by Tamarack.

Jackson Park eh... brings back memories I went there for middle school
KICKS FOR SALE - $120 Shipped AM 95's Neon Sz's 8 & 8.5 & 97's Sz 9, 9.5 & 10.5 - DS
HIT ME UP @ SEANPRICE2345@YAHOO.COM

Back
Top Bottom