Michigan Summit??

8-25 it is im down

more than likely SRO tickets, itll be my 1st Tigers game ever
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Looking good so far...But as KMD knows, people who said they would be attending last time did not show, and it only ended up being 6 people or so...

And me being the goof I am walking around with a crusty Ketchup Packet stuck to the bottom of my Nubuck XII's

I may come to this summit if i have the time. I live around 35 to 40 minutes away from Detroit so thats good. Im moving to VA pretty soon though however i will always rep Michigan regardless because that is where i am from. Hopefully this turns out great.

Now how does a summit basically work? Do you usually bring a few extra pairs of shoes with you to show or just the ones that you are wearing for the time being?
Air Jordan 8 Retro "Aquas" and Navy/Orange colorway available now in extremely limited quantities. Mens size 8.5 - 11. Only 1 pair available in each size. PM me if interested! I have a few MF Doom dunks as well in select sizes only.

I showed, and I signed the book @ Burn Rubber, too... You people were on CPT, and I had people to do and things to see...
Team Cosa Nostra​
If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.​
Gotti & Watchdog Pit Bulls For Sale. PM Me!​

if it is the 25th I might be able to make it, I'll be in Detroit the night before for a wedding...we shall see...regardless, I've got tickets to the game the next day so I'll get my A-Rod fix for the year...

Im down....day b4 my B-Day....
Mr. Basketball.....Corperryale Harris A.K.A Manny Fresh.....Birwood Boyz​

* NT Detective *

Back
Top Bottom