Middle Aged White Men Dying At Alarming Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's some real ****. He's having a black kid and he has a ignorant mindset when it comes to black people. It's funny how steezy has nothing to say after he gets checked. Rusty is actually tryna give him some game but nah he wants to be stuck in la la land.

I'm having a Latino kid and I'm naming him Edwin....missed me with that.

Crazy how I'm ignorant, but dudes in here celebrating the rise in deaths of men they never met simply because they are white and justifying it because whites have had an advantage historically over blacks...nah that's not ignorant and inhumane at all

**kanye Shrugggggg**

Had the "ADVANTAGE OVER BLACKS"

You mean.......

-Enslaving the for hundreds of years

-Having to resort to a civil war to final stop that practice

-Terrorizing black communities for decades. Like real hardcore terrorism

-Overt White Supremacy Laws

-Decades long resistance on civil rights

-Red lining

-The war on drugs

-Tough on crime bill and the mass incarceration that follows

-Turn towards "small government" policies when blacks finally got equal participation

-The other furtive White Supremacy Laws passed after Civil Rights

-Actively keeping black schools crappy

-Painting the first black president we have as an extremist an not a true America, by way of a white nationalist movement

-And actively trying to disenfranchise black people along the way. With even more tactics coming after we finally get a black president

-Making the black community the poster kid for violence and "welfare leeches". When whites beat black in both areas

-Fight tooth and nail against any program that disproportionately helps the working poor because that would mean it disproportionally helps the the black community. Like the ACA

Sure, they have had an "advantage" :rolleyes

Last edited:

You mean.......

-Overt White Supremacy

-Red lining

-The war on drugs

-Turn towards "small government" policies when blacks finally got equal participation

-Painting the first black president we have as an extremist an not a true America, by way of a white nationalist party

-And actively trying to disenfranchise black people along the way. With even more tactics coming after we finally get a black president

Bet, good enough reasons to celebrate the deaths of white men who may or may not be really good hearted men....got it.

They deserve to die, all of them :smile:

And that's some real ****. He's having a black kid and he has a ignorant mindset when it comes to black people. It's funny how steezy has nothing to say after he gets checked. Rusty is actually tryna give him some game but nah he wants to be stuck in la la land.

I'm having a Latino kid and I'm naming him Edwin....missed me with that.

:lol:

Ok. You in for a rude awakening.

You mean.......

-Overt White Supremacy

-Red lining

-The war on drugs

-Painting the first black president we have as an extremist an not a true America, by way of a white nationalist party

Bet, good enough reasons to celebrate the deaths of white men who may or may not be really good hearted men....got it.

They deserve to die, all of them :smile:

Papi, wake the **** up, and miss me wit that

Most dudes said they don't care

The oppressed (young black men) doesn't care their oppressors (old white men) are dying.

-All the trill, liberal, not white supremacist dudes that died, or are dying in that bunch, I feel bad for those dudes.

So all the @Comparison Ford type cats, I'll pour out a lil top shelf IPA for them.

The others I don't care about. They either advance the system of white supremacy/systemic racism, or took the free ride and said nothing

And you want me to feel sorry for those dudes.

Nah, I'm good

Last edited:
Papi, wake the **** up. Most dudes said they don't care

The oppressed doesn't care their oppressors are dying.

-All the trill, liberal, not white supremacist dudes that die in that bunch I feel bad for those dudes.

So all the Comparsion Ford type cats, I'll pour out a lil top shelf IPA for them, The others I don't care about. They either advance the system of white supremacy, or took the free ride and said nothing

Nah

The research says middle aged white men, not Middle Ages white supremacists

I'm actually interested in why Steezy believes he knows and understands the culture of Black Americans and their plight in this country.......seriously though

Papi, wake the **** up. Most dudes said they don't care

The oppressed doesn't care their oppressors are dying.

-All the trill, liberal, not white supremacist dudes that die in that bunch I feel bad for those dudes.

So all the Comparsion Ford type cats, I'll pour out a lil top shelf IPA for them, The others I don't care about. They either advance the system of white supremacy, or took the free ride and said nothing

Nah

The research says middle aged white men, not Middle Ages white supremacists

Middle age white men are the architects, implementers, and defenders of white supremacy though.

I'm in no way I saying all of them are, but that demographic more than any other has probably cause the most harm to the black community

So, should be able to see why their is hostility towards them

Last edited:
The mortality rate for white men and women ages 45-54 with less than a college education increased markedly between 1999 and 2013, most likely because of problems with legal and illegal drugs, alcohol and suicide, the researchers concluded.

I'm wondering if this spike is due to the wars we have been fighting since 9/11. When I think of people without college education, I think military. Not just going over seas and dying but coming home and having ptsd, suffering from alcoholism, depression, and committing suicide. But for the white population to have an alarming spike, and no other ethnicity having a similar spike, seems pretty odd.

*kanye shrug*

I'm actually interested in why Steezy believes he knows and understands the culture of Black Americans and their plight in this country.......seriously though

We have a black president so everything is all good to him. :lol:

He sounds like one of these people that has a few black friends so that makes him an expert.

I don't think Steezy is claiming to know anything about the black plight, he's just calling you people out on your hypocrisy. People in here taking a few white people dying as a chance to gloat, meanwhile their children are dying from en masse from disease and violence. :lol:  Classy bunch. 

??? What? :lol:

U lumping me in the group bro? That'd be mighty hypocritical of u if u are

I told Steezy to go home and be a family man a page or so back, he didn't listen :lol:

Last edited:
Lionblood an OG rustler.

Dude senses this thread as the potential to go sideways and is trying to spark that flame

Famb is like the dude who throws lit cigarettes on dry leaves hoping for a forest fire.

I low key respect his rustle game :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
I didn't say that, no one did

You're making yourself look like a even bigger clown with antics like this.

Wait there isn't a huge lack of empathy for other human beings in this thread, simply because the affected are WHITE?...I'm I missing something?

I didn't say that, no one did

You're making yourself look like a even bigger clown with antics like this.

Wait there isn't a huge lack of empathy for other human beings in this thread, simply because the affected are WHITE?...I'm I missing something?

You are, obviously

Lacking empathy = Wanting all middle aged whites to die

It seems not even you can make sense of what you're saying.

SO LETS GIVE THIS ANOTHER TRY

-Middle aged white men have been the main oppressors of the black community for most of history. And are currently

-And when the black community suffers as a result of their policies. Little empathy is shown for us

-But now we don't show it for them, we're the bad guys? Black folk are not even the cause of this, this is happening within a system/society that they constructed

This is a shelf inflicted wound

Like I said, it is definitely not all middle aged white men. So R.I.P to real ones, but I don't give a **** bout the rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom