Middle Aged White Men Dying At Alarming Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are, obviously

Lacking empathy = Wanting all middle aged whites to die

It seems not even you can make sense of what you're saying.

SO LETS GIVE THIS ANOTHER TRY

-Middle aged white men have been the main oppressors of the black community for most of history. And are currently

-And when the black community suffers as a result of their policies. Little empathy is shown for us

-But now we don't show it for them, we're the bad guys? Black folk are not even the cause of this, this is happening within a system/society that they constructed

This is a shelf inflicted wound

Like I said, it is definitely not all middle aged white men. So R.I.P to real ones, but I don't give a **** bout the rest.

:rofl:

How you gonna make a generalization like that and then say RIP to the real ones....when you laugh, poke fun at a study like this, you are clumping the good ones with the bad ones, you either empathize or you don't, simply put YOU DONT.

Keep it real, unless you know them personally you couldn't give 2 **** about them, based on the color of their skin.

I'm ignorant and you lack empathy for the white race we can leave it at that :wink:

-Middle aged white men have been the main oppressors of the black community for most of history. And are currently

I fail to see how this is different from saying all black people steal, don't read, don't raise their children, have underdeveloped brains.......Or are we saying generalizations are based on truth?:nerd:  

-Those things about black people are factually not true.

-Like in my other post, I have focused on the policies involved in white supremacy.

Throughout most of history, most of America's policy makers have been middle aged white men. Haven't they?

Those policy makers constructed the system that has caused so much damaged to the black community.

So they, nice try brah. :smokin

NT never fails to come with that apathy and hypocrisy.
mean.gif
 @ the generalizations and double standards.

-Those things about black people are factually not true.

According to who? You? :lol:  It's a generalization that is just as true to whites as your generalizations are to blacks. 

I'm sure whites think if they get rid of this black problem once and for all society would be a lot better. 

Can't we fact check some of those things though?

"All" = 100%, right? :lol:

So black people have a 100% illiteracy rate, 100% of black people are failures as parents, 100%, 100% of black people have committed thief?

Even if we lower the threshold to "most"

Racist people still would need to show 50%+1.

But nice clap back famb 8)

--------I've been studying your game tape famb, you ain't gonna have me looking like Hand2Hand :lol:

My defense on Sweat Pea levels papi

pernell-whitaker-defense-o.gif

Last edited:
You are, obviously

Lacking empathy = Wanting all middle aged whites to die

It seems not even you can make sense of what you're saying.

-And when the black community suffers as a result of their policies. Little empathy is shown for us

-But now we don't show it for them, we're the bad guys? Black folk are not even the cause of this, this is happening within a system/society that they constructed

This is a shelf inflicted wound

Like I said, it is definitely not all middle aged white men. So R.I.P to real ones, but I don't give a **** bout the rest.

:rofl:

How you gonna make a generalization like that and then say RIP to the real ones....when you laugh, poke fun at a study like this, you are clumping the good ones with the bad ones, you either empathize or you don't, simply put YOU DONT.

Keep it real, unless you know them personally you couldn't give 2 **** about them, based on the color of their skin.

I'm ignorant and you lack empathy for the white race we can leave it at that :wink:

Oh Ok.

But my first post in this thread included this doe

Loading dambs.............10%...............20%...................................50%..........................70%.................ERROR: Dambs failed to load, No ***** will be given

-I got a soft heart, and I hate to hear about folk dying, I hopefully someone some where figures out a way to reverse the trend

But I honestly don't really care

This demographic are the architects, implementers, and defenders of white supremacy and all the systemic bias in our system.

Maybe they should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and stop dying :smokin 8) :tongue:

I'm saying I don't really care. Not that I'm enjoy seeing this.

You seem to be confusing those two things, and think that gives you the moral high ground

Last edited:
By now yall know what it is when you argue with ksteezy about race issues especially when it's about black ppl. I learned when he was talking about his wife being black. **** was wild offensive.

Treat that **** as white noise.

damn, some of yall would like to get your Hitler on against white people
Nah not white ppl.

I'm totally in favor of the death of all racist and discriminating prejudiced ppl. Society would be greatly improved if they all just dropped dead.

Nah not white ppl.

I'm totally in favor of the death of all racist and discriminating prejudiced ppl. Society would be greatly improved if they all just dropped dead.

Nah, like I said I got a soft heart.

I just wish their was a different planet we could send them too.

So they can all live in anger, bigotry, constant war together

Oh Ok.

You seem to be confusing those two things, and think that gives you the moral high ground

Not caring = lacking empathy....

I never said you enjoy it, simply you couldn't give two craps about Tommy dropping dead even if for all you know son donated millions to the black community...simply put, he's middle aged and white OH WELLS.

Your reaction would be appropriate and I would have sided with you and all the other apathetic NTers if the study somehow could deferentiate between the good and the bad white men and read "white middle aged supremacists dropping dead at an alarming rate"

But as it stands you just an apathetic individual who doesn't value the life of another man simply based on their complexion...not that much different than the same people you so much detest bruh.

Oh Ok.

Not caring = lacking empathy....

I never said you enjoy it, simply you couldn't give two craps about Tommy dropping dead even if for all you know son donated millions to the black community...simply put, he's middle aged and white OH WELLS.

You're deflecting and putting words in my mouth.

Another previous post

-All the trill, liberal, not white supremacist dudes that died, or are dying in that bunch, I feel bad for those dudes.

So all the @Comparison Ford type cats, I'll pour out a lil top shelf IPA for them.

The others I don't care about. They either advance the system of white supremacy/systemic racism, or took the free ride and said nothing

And you want me to feel sorry for those dudes.

Nah, I'm good

Your grasping at straws now famb, because painting me as a cold hearted diet racism is the only defense you got left

By now yall know what it is when you argue with ksteezy about race issues especially when it's about black ppl. I learned when he was talking about his wife being black. **** was wild offensive.

Wait she ain't black? Yet another NTer a page back was claiming I'm having a black child...ya dudes be having me WILD CONFUSED :lol:

Another previous post
Your grasping at straws now famb, because painting me as a cold hearted diet racism is the only defense you got left

YOU DONOT KNOW THE GOOD ONES FROM THE ONES BASED ON THIS GENERAL STUDYYYYYY....

Cmon Rusty, don't call me ignorant and spill ignorant ****

Your reaction would be appropriate and I would have sided with you and all the other apathetic NTers if the study somehow could deferentiate between the good and the bad white men and read "white middle aged supremacists dropping dead at an alarming rate"

But as it stands you just an apathetic individual who doesn't value the life of another man simply based on their complexion...not that much different than the same people you so much detest bruh.

Who do I detest btw? Racist and white supremacist that institute policies that hurt the black community. Well yes, I ******* hate those people. YOU GOT ME!

So wait......

Me not really caring about middle aged white men dying, especially the ones I said had a hand in hurting my people = systematically oppressing a minority group, or saying silent as it happen

That's what your telling me......

View media item 1768484

Wait she ain't black?
I think you should read the post again carefully.

I didn't say she wasn't black and I didn't say you said she wasn't black. I said I learned not to bother taking your posts seriously when talking about race and black ppl back when you were talking about your wife being black. Something you specifically said in regards to your wife being black.

:lol: So miss me with anymore of the nonsense you're on about.

Last edited:

Another previous post

YOU DONOT KNOW THE GOOD ONES FROM THE ONES BASED ON THIS GENERAL STUDYYYYYY....

Cmon Rusty, don't call me ignorant and spill ignorant ****

You're exhausting

Of course I don't know. I don't know any of those people personally, how the **** I could I.

But I said the reasons I don't care, in general. Because of the harm that group has inflected on my people

However:

-I explicitly said I hope this trend stops

-And acknowledge, that of course there would be some good folk in that mix. And that those folk get my sympathy

Yet, you still tryna paint me as a cold hearted racism.

Go exfloitate dem pores famb, and miss me with that nonsense

Last edited:
Who do I detest btw? Racist and white supremacist that institute policies that hurt the black community. Well yes, I ******* hate those people. YOU GOT ME!

So wait......

Me not really caring about middle aged white men dying, especially the ones I said had a hand in hurting my people = systematically oppressing a minority group, or saying silent as it happen

That's what your telling me......

View media item 1768484

Bruh who the hell wouldn't want white supremacists to drop dead?...dawg I'd be the first one next to you handing out flyers for the party celebrating that ****

But that's not what the study even says, all it says is middle aged white men...you have no idea which of those men are good hearted men, which of those men perhaps married a black woman and have mixed children, which of those men have adopted and father black youth, have donated money to black communities, or perhaps which are complete racist pricks that oppress your people and cross the street when they see a man of color....YOU DONOT KNOW....all you know is that they are white and middle aged and you simply DONOT CARE.

Nah not white ppl.

Send them to Venus.

You're exhausting

Of course I don't know. I don't know any of those people personally, how the **** I could I.

But I said the reasons I don't care, in general. Because of the harm that group has inflected on my people

However:

-I explicitly said I hope this trend stops

-And acknowledge, that of course there would be some good folk in that mix. And that those folk get my sympathy

Yet, you still tryna paint me as a cold hearted racism.

Go exfloitate dem pores famb, and miss me with that nonsense

Aight bruh...so you care but you don't care.

Makes cents.

Bruh who the hell wouldn't want white supremacists to drop dead?...dawg I'd be the first one next to you handing out flyers for the party celebrating that ****

But that's not what the study even says, all it says is middle aged white men...you have no idea which of those men are good hearted men, which of those men perhaps married a black woman and have mixed children, which of those men have adopted and father black youth, have donated money to black communities, or perhaps which are complete racist pricks that oppress your people and cross the street when they see a man of color....YOU DONOT KNOW....all you know is that they are white and middle aged and you simply DONOT CARE.

Aight bruh...so you care but you don't care.

Makes cents.

View media item 1653946
Why did I even bother trying to have an intelligent conversation with you. You're damb near incapable of doing such

-After making yourself look silly in another race thread, all you got left now is trying to paint me as a racist

I kinda now regret every time I told people not to take personal shots at you and your wife.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom