Middle Eastern individuals busted @ Boston's main water supply after midnight

So because they were middle eastern men, we're going just going to assume the very worst case scenario?

The racism is strong in Boston, so I'm not even surprised that this is "news".
It's sad man.

It's also bad that people are gonna assume they are "terrorists" because of their ethnic/racial background 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
How you took that out of what I said, I do not know
laugh.gif

I'm actually advocating for them being mindful of themselves because of the simple mindedness of our society. I know they shouldn't have to, but apparently in your world we live in a just country where if you're innocent, you're never found guilty.
roll.gif
Generalizing Americans? That's getting old. 

Given what just occurred in boston then I see why people are skeptical of the seven. BUT boston is home to many universities and colleges that open their arms to foreign students with brilliant minds.

I hope that they were there just for education purposes.

7 middle eastern folks chillin by a water reservoir after midnight for education and career purposes?  yall gotta stop trying so hard not to sound racist.  sometimes **** is exactly as it seems

For reals. People getting butt hurt. Everyone trying to be pc. :smh:

7 middle eastern folks chillin by a water reservoir after midnight for education and career purposes?  yall gotta stop trying so hard not to sound racist.  sometimes **** is exactly as it seems
I guess racial profiling is okay because "sometimes ____ is exactly as it seems." 
eyes.gif

I'm not saying there isn't anything odd about this situation, but people say stuff like it's "scary" based on racial stereotypes. People will assume they are terrorists based on racial stereotypes. That's what I'm getting at.

Last edited:
I guess a group of black males walking around after midnight is "exactly as it seems" as well? Or a black male driving a nice car? Yet I've been in those situations many times and we never had criminal intentions.

Racial profiling is wack B.

I guess a group of black males walking around after midnight is "exactly as it seems" as well? Or a black male driving a nice car? Yet I've been in those situations many times and never had criminal intentions.

Racial profiling is wack B.

Last edited:
For reals. People getting butt hurt. Everyone trying to be pc.
mean.gif
Not trying to be PC.  Just trying to call it how it is. The truth of the matter is that opinions, bias', and racist views shouldn't affect how PEOPLE are treated, no matter what ethnicity they are.  Don't make assumptions.  They make you look stupid in the end.  Don't listen to what the media tells you.  Grow your own thoughts and perspective.     

exactly. can't pretend to live in fantasy world even though it makes you feel righteous or good natured.

if the cops arrest them - ewwwww they are evil bigots 

if they don't and an attack happenens - THEY DIDN'T DO ENOUGH! 

the **** are you doing having a field trip at midnight to a water supply?

So because they were middle eastern men, we're going just going to assume the very worst case scenario?

The racism is strong in Boston, so I'm not even surprised that this is "news".

I went out there in November with a full grown beard.
Those feels :smh:

I think you just reinforced your racism with that statement.  That's not how they are viewed through my American eyes.  They shouldn't have to be mindful of any of their actions.  They should live life as they want and should, without any fear of judgement. 

This is true. Should being the key word.

Those Boston bombers weren't even middle eastern though :smh:

What does this have to do with the Boston bombing? :stoneface:

yeah right

Only reason anyone is assuming the worst is because of their Racial background

If they had no ill intent they should have at least had the presence of mind to know not to be in an unauthorized area, at an odd time. Especially being middle eastern (and Singaporean) and how they are profiled. Especially with how hot the terrorism topic is right now in the U.S. ESPECIALLY in Boston. Too many aggravating factors. Either they are morons or had something planned.

"Especially being middle eastern"

You sound very racist OP.

How? I'm saying if I was middle eastern in Boston right now, I'd be walking on egg shells. I wouldn't be bringing this type of attention on myself. Seems like common damn sense. Do you not know how to read between the lines? :lol:

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Only reason anyone is assuming the worst is because of their Racial background
If they had no ill intent they should have at least had the presence of mind to know not to be in an unauthorized area, at an odd time. Especially being middle eastern (and Singaporean) and how they are profiled. Especially with how hot the terrorism topic is right now in the U.S. ESPECIALLY in Boston. Too many aggravating factors. Either they are morons or had something planned.
Truth

Watering hole at midnight? No problem. Water PLANT at midnight? A little suspect. Its the media that blasts their places of origin. Cops were just doing their job.

Watering hole at midnight? No problem. Water PLANT at midnight? A little suspect. Its the media that blasts their places of origin. Cops were just doing their job.

this. and this thread is just reinforcing what the media is doing, if anything. hence the title.

niketalk gets mad when suspicious activity is investigated , niketalk gets mad when something happens and innocent people die and scream "propaganda" or "illuminati" or "we are wasting our tax dollars on politicians that do not police their country properly" ......those idiots should be arrested for being in the unauthorized area and theres really no excuse , we need to stop letting people "just eat crap" and wandering around like a bunch of walkers b

niketalk gets mad when suspicious activity is investigated , niketalk gets mad when something happens and innocent people die and scream "propaganda" or "illuminati" or "we are wasting our tax dollars on politicians that do not police their country properly" ......those idiots should be arrested for being in the unauthorized area and theres really no excuse , we need to stop letting people "just eat crap" and wandering around like a bunch of walkers b

Replace the 'middle eastern individuals' context of this thread with "black males"; and tell me how you'll feel about this.

Last edited:

For reals. People getting butt hurt. Everyone trying to be pc.
mean.gif
It has to do with the fact that the article states there is no evidence that the individuals were committing any crimes aside from trespassing. It's not about being politically correct, it's about using the information that we are given. 

I lost A LOT of respect for NTers because of the responses in this thread.

Wow. The sheer ignorance of some people in our community is scary.

Replace the 'middle eastern individuals' context of this thread with "black males"; and tell me how you'll feel about this.

whoever , whatever color, religion , gender , sexual preference is caught trespassing in an area like where the publics water comes from after midnight should be arrested and investigated , anything bro if they catch a friccin mutt out there take it to the dog pound lol , im not with racially profiling everyone that gets on a plane , every "hood" looking person , none of that , but a water plant , after midnight ? ninja please

Back
Top Bottom