Midsoles of Jordan IV and III (edit: with pics)

I weight 140 Lbs. and my flips started cracking on me. I only wore them around 10 times to go out and when I saw them I was pissed but it's my fault forthinking that JB still makes quality shoes.

Just a thought, but you may be able to send those back to Nike and see if they would be willing to replace them. I doubt you would get the same pair though,you would probably get a team J.

R.i.p
eyes.gif

those flips made me pretty mad
2 bad mine are doing the same thing and I HAVEN"T worn them 100 times, maybe a dozen at most...and I'm 5'9" 160 pounds...theFlips were supposed to be a "premium" shoe over the other 3s...my CG and FR are in stellar condition compared to these...they aint the Flips,they're the FLOPS

Yup, My fire red III's are doing that on the right shoe. I'm pissed. And I take GREAT care of my shoes. I've worn my III's about 15 timesmaybe...

see thats what i was thinking, the quality of jays have went down. i just thinks it because of the thin paint they're using on the midsoles of shoes likethe 3s and 4s. and for a second there i thought i was alone on that

SAME WITH MY MILITARIES. SELDOM DO i USE THEM. KEPT IT INA COOL PLACE WITH EVERY DAMN PROTECTION THEN WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO WEAR IT, I NOTICED SOME CRACKING ONTHE BLUE MIDSOLES. IS THIS JUST THE PAINT OR THE RUBBER ITSELF. i'LL POST PICTURES LATER

Back
Top Bottom