Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

They didn't use Trent enough since they didn't have enough moroh footage to use. He had GOAT potential.

Wes: Quantum Ranger is the best 6th Ranger, keep in mind I stopped keeping up after SPD!

Doggie Kruger was giving everyone work as the Shadow Ranger too

Green Samurai Ranger was my favorite "6th Ranger". Although the Japanese version was better since his real identity was never revealed.

^ After re-watching that clip, is it racist to say the Blue Beetle Ranger looks like the new Black Ranger? :nerd:

Last edited:
My Favorite 6th Ranger was the Titanium Ranger. Dude was just toooo strong.
man Titanium Ranger was Gawd! homie wrecked the power ranger twice b4 joining the team. im also a big fan of Quantum Ranger. sure he was just an extra red ranger. but I love the fact that he aint wanna join em in the first place and kept it that way unless it was beneficial to him.

I love to ask who you guys favorite 6th ranger was but it looks like most people in the thread stopped watching around turbo or in space. I got all the way to light speed and said im done. although I did go back and watch time force a couple of years ago. now dem were some on point actions scenes in that show :pimp:

Jason as the gold ranger(because Jason was the Goat)
View media item 2369573
or Zhane as the silver ranger. Not only was his costume badass but his space suit was also better. And then he stole andros girl

View media item 2369576

Last edited:
Titanium Ranger was trash! Him and that corny snake tattoo curse. He spent most of the season in the desert!

Titanium Ranger was trash! Him and that corny snake tattoo curse. He spent most of the season in the desert!
he had an axe/gun tho....
indifferent.gif

Jason as the gold ranger(because Jason was the Goat)

or Zhane as the silver ranger. Not only was his costume badass but his space suit was also better. And then he stole andros girl
zhane the only real ***** wearin black and gold when everybody else was rock grey and theyre respective color
laugh.gif

i think i watched up until Jason, Trini and Kim got axed. Since I had just started HS when the show premiered, tough to really keep up when i was trying to get at them senior girls :lol:

Cause titanium was an American made costume and they were too cheap to film more fight scenes :lol:

Oh I know :lol:

Got to keep kayfabe alive though!

Even Merrick the Lone Wolf was way better than that corny Titanium Ranger and his daddy issues!

Here's what the director Dean Israelite told Collider:

The idea is the Zords are machines that take on the form of the most powerful organisms of the planet they're on. When these Zords came to Earth, dinosaurs reigned supreme and so they took on the image and the spirit of these dinosaurs - that's the mythology that we've put into the movie. But in the concept that we've created they're meant to be inspired by those animals - not an actual, literal, version of it, and so we decided we wanted to take certain liberties, too.

The other component of it is almost more of a practical component. We look at these renderings and we create a 3D space and we look at how they should move, and you learn a lot from that. And the mastodon is so big that we realized that with added legs it would just move better in a CG environment, and we'd be able to make it a more nimble machine. So it felt kind of like practical; if you were an alien creating this machine, you would want those added limbs."

I guess it sort of makes sense. So why didn't they make the t-rex's arms longer like the indominus rex? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom