Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Taking a trip to Austin, TX next weekend, gonna catch it with my boys while we're out there, really excited to see the finished product and to see how people receive it.

Also, anyone happen to be from out there? Have any recommended places to check out?

EDIT: I'm still breathing, Sabans goons probably still looking for me :smokin

Last edited:
Taking a trip to Austin, TX next weekend, gonna catch it with my boys while we're out there, really excited to see the finished product and to see how people receive it.

Also, anyone happen to be from out there? Have any recommended places to check out?

EDIT: I'm still breathing, Sabans goons probably still looking for me :smokin

Its still sxsw so dowtown.... But 60 to 80 parking

They stacked that with rodeo and the relays are coming up
But by all means come down you habe a good time

Franklin bbq is high overrated

So why was Jason the gold ranger again? I can't remember the story at all, must not had been all that crazy

Trey, original Gold Ranger, split into three and couldn't control the powers. They tried to give it Billy but he was sick and couldn't accept the power transfer. Tommy went and found Jason. And the rest is history!

So why was Jason the gold ranger again? I can't remember the story at all, must not had been all that crazy

Trey, original Gold Ranger, split into three and couldn't control the powers. They tried to give it Billy but he was sick and couldn't accept the power transfer. Tommy went and found Jason. And the rest is history!
OK OK I kinda remember that now but who the hell was trey and where he come from? It was space or some ish wasn't it?

Damn, they really got to put Cranston through this much for the Zordon role?

Can't just motion capture his face like they do with Planet of the Apes like what they do with Serkis?

Last edited:
Watching Turbo on twitch and at the time I didn't realize it but the actress that played Divatox was in a bunch of 80's comedies showing the goods. That would've changed my life as a kid knowing that knowledge

Last edited:
Looks like trash IMO.
Will wait until its on navy base theatre and watch for free.
That way all I waste is 2 hrs of time.

Andros getting love :pimp:

When dude gives the morphemes to the others and he says "let's rocket" :lol: :pimp:

Also gold ranger>>
Cole was cool too. When they had that forever red episode was dope.
I actually watched SPD as well. The dog was legit.

Back
Top Bottom