Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Lol yes.

I could've done without it actually. Kinda seemed our of place with the rest of the score.

Not necessarily outta place but the remake of it was meh. The scene where it took place was money and spot on. The original had such a metal sound it was more out of place in the OG series and woulda seemed more in place here :lol:

thinking about it more it's an 8.5 for me, still full price on the Double Toasted scale.

Yeah i wish the MegaZord formation was better, however I liked how they made it more realistic that the rangers were encapsulated individually than miraculously in one cockpit back to back.

I think my biggest complaint was the Zack character. His "gung ho" over the top attitude was enh to me. Also did y'all notice how Jason's dad had an uncanny resemblance to Austin St John? :lol: like legit they shoulda just cast him.

Opening scene was cool, the biggest fail were the titles tho like really? haha i didn't expect the fanfare like the tv show but somehting with a little more oomph woulda done it for me.

The sad part is because this March is so wild with movies BO might suffer. Like you've got legit summer blockbusters opening in March (Beauty and the Beast, Kong, Logan) all of their BOs probably suffered because every week's new movie eclipsed the prior one.

Introducing the Zeo Crystals in this one is definitely a pre-cursor for future film development since Zeo Crystals weren't even mentioned till Season 4.

i thought it was funny af how..

one scene they got trini saying she eat the box...

then...

the very next scene...

got rita

hovering over her sleeping body...

dripping an unspecified liquid on her face...

like..

what up doh...heard you eat the box

So what did the cameo of Tommy and Kimberly consist of?

A day later, and still feel like they missed the boat

The movie was so so interesting up until the part they actually morphed. Such a strong build up for marginal level graphics.

Sigh

I'll be on my hands and knees praying every day that they open up the wallet for the sequel lol

I'm sure they will. Globally this might surpass it's budget of $100 mill albeit not by much.

I liked the new suits, i also liked the fact that they actually wore real suits not like Iron Man where it's all CGI.

then...

the very next scene...

got rita

like..

I'm siiiiiiiiiiick :rofl: you a fool for this

So what did the cameo of Tommy and Kimberly consist of?

After the climactic battle they're part of the crowd looking up at the Megazord and taking pics.

then...

the very next scene...

got rita

like..

Sonnn did you see Trinis face expressions during that scene?! The directors knew damn well what they were doing :lol:

then...

the very next scene...

got rita

like..

Sonnn did you see Trinis face expressions during that scene?! The directors knew damn well what they were doing :lol:

random lowkey sex jokes just like my childhood. Alll nostalgia.

costumes are horrendous.

Anybody have dudes in costumes in their theatre?

It was a whole squad of them in the backrow of mine lmaooo. Some from every generation. Watched the movie in full mask and everything lmaoo i know they didnt see shhhhhh. That's dedication b.

Naw i didn't have that but i did have a couple of possible siblings rocking those hoodies that look like the costume based tees.

Sad that there really was no real good official merch to rock considering the majority of people seeing this will be 30-36

the big surprise when reading the box office report is that Chips might make $10m :x

That's actually not HORRIBLE. I have a distaste for Dax Shepard but the movie is ok. Saw it last summer. If you liked 21 Jumpstreet this is in the same vein, however the dynamic between Dax and Michael Pena isn't as clutch.

the big surprise when reading the box office report is that Chips might make $10m :x

That's actually not HORRIBLE. I have a distaste for Dax Shepard but the movie is ok. Saw it last summer. If you liked 21 Jumpstreet this is in the same vein, however the dynamic between Dax and Michael Pena isn't as clutch.
Eh the budget was like 20 million. This will end up doing 30-35 million. Which considering it has Dad Shepard as the star isn't that bad.

really, that trailer is the worst I've ever seen, Pena is very good and Dax is mediocre at best but the still has nothing in it that seems interesting

those d*** jokes were like from the 90s

them jus looking up at the finale of the final battle scene.

while we all cheered, in hindsight, it was weak.
Are you serious? That was it? Smh.

that was literally it bro. in fact i didnt even see them at first, was just faces in a crowd to me, until somebody in the audience peeped and cheered then we joined in, but yet, the scene was very forgettable.

with these 'episodes' they beter be banging these out often and not on some once every 2-3 yrs ish.

Jason looked old af.

And like Flat Top. from **** tracy

It was a very weak cameo albeit apropos. Sorta wish the others had one as well.

Damn i didn't know the original yellow ranger had passed away :\

Back
Top Bottom