Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Weird seeing people like this.

Zack and Billy were both corny. Follow that with teenage melodrama and a predictable plot. I didn't expect an award winning movie, but there was nothing good about it except the comedic moments and some nostalgic causing moments. Movie is meh overall.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice how the beginning of the movie with Zordon and the OG Rangers bit off of that Dark Rangers short film that came out last year. The tone, destruction, treachery, if you told me the director was a consultant here I'd believe you

Anyone else notice how the beginning of the movie with Zordon and the OG Rangers bit off of that Dark Rangers short film that came out last year. The tone, destruction, treachery, if you told me the director was a consultant here I'd believe you

Took inspiration from the short film but Saban had Adi Shankar's "Power/Rangers" removed from vimeo and youtube due to copyright claim.

:smh:

Anyone in New York City wanna see this movie on Monday the 27th at 3pm at the Movie theater in 86st manhattan.

I got a free single ticket but i really dont wanna see this movie alone so im willing to give it to someone

Anyone in New York City wanna see this movie on Monday the 27th at 3pm at the Movie theater in 86st manhattan.

I got a free single ticket but i really dont wanna see this movie alone so im willing to give it to someone
Will there be hanky panty later?
I have no idea what that means
laugh.gif
Amel trying to give you a taste of mini-Amel

laugh.gif

Took inspiration from the short film but Saban had Adi Shankar's "Power/Rangers" removed from vimeo and youtube due to copyright claim.

:smh:
When you do **** without permission and release it you just begging for somebody to bite it.

If anything, this mediocre movie makes me wanna watch the og series to see what they may do next. I think they're all on netflix.

i actually enjoyed the movie more than i initially thought i would.
i agree with everyone that this was essentially a blue ranger movie :lol:
i also appreciate it that it wasn't 100% corny/for kids and it did have a bit of "adult humor"
i also didnt like how lackluster the fighting scenes were post morph.
trini & kim dysfunctional baes. u know how easy it will be to tap tap pull

Last edited:
I feel like they're going to keep these 5 plus Tommy together through the 6 movie arc. But at the same time there's money to be made in introducing new zords and new powers.

The sequel should be a hybrid between Green With Evil and the Green Candle. Rita sets up camp on the Moon. Lord Zedd should be the end credit.

The third movie should introduce the White Ranger and the Shogun Megazord. They have to take on Zedd. At this point Jason should have access to the Green Ranger power. Zedd should wash them up, Tommy returns to morph one last time as the Green Ranger. They create the White Ranger

The fourth movie should have Zedd & Rita getting married. Rito should be the big bad and destroy the command center and their powers. Or maybe they'll introduce Rocky, Adam, Aisha and Cat here.

The fifth and sixth movie should be a two parter. They should be looking for the other 4 Zeo Crystals. And the arc should end with whoever is still a Ranger at that point becoming the Zeo Rangers.

But since they had Rita say other people will come to test them. I can easily see them go through Zeo, Turbo and In Space arcs

Man. It remains to be seen if the franchise reboot can even get to movie two.

The general trend for most series is that there is some fatigue towards the end, so if the series is starting off on a middling note...not good.

Last edited:
6 movies :rofl: is this movie even gonna get a sequel with a 40 mil domestic weekend haul? Analyst are saying that the film is doing better than projected but the movie will crash and burn in the box office next week if it couldn't hold its own with Beauty and the Beast

Last edited:
If Divergent can get 3 movies, this definitely can get a sequel at the very least. They just got to up the budget so there's a little more action.

They will have to change the tone for a sequel to work. Leave the teenage drama alone, pump more money into it, and get some better action going.

The teenage camaraderie and bonding stuff was great

As far as writing they can leave all that alone

But I do agree that they need to put more money into the movie.

:lol: at limiting the budget to 100 mil and writing in giant robot battles

That's like asking someone to put together an 8 course meal with 20 dollars

Saban might've doomed the franchise before it began with his cheapness

Last edited:
And less human ****. More ranger ****. And cut down that runtime. Show started at 1050, and ended at like 1.

Sequel won't be for you then. Between Tommy stealing Jason's spot as the leader and his chick, we're in for even more character development and drama :lol:

Back
Top Bottom