Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Damn, that's ugly. Reminds me of the knockoff Power Ranger shows like VR Troopers.

Like the beetleborgs

product_detail_beetleborgs.jpg
:x

Last edited:
Not surprising. I know some of y'all liked it, but there were parts people liked. Not the whole thing.

Suits were whack, Zords were alright, individually.

Story was ok. Gave us the rangers until the very end. I'm a huge Power Rangers fan, but nothing about this made me excited.

Only movie that lived up to its expectations for me is Avengers TDk and CW.

beetleborgs was great though, first couple of seasons at least

it really was. it was supposed to get a 3rd season but that second bombed
Nah. Beetkeborgs at the time was actually beating power rangers. I believe PR was on Zeo and Turbo.

It was cancelled because like a lot of those shows, they ran out of Japanese stock footage. Same thing happened to VR troopers.

Metallix had its moments but the second half of the season when they added the astralborgs and Boran really hurt the show. Nano and the hillhurst monsters were awful

beetleborgs was great though, first couple of seasons at least

it really was. it was supposed to get a 3rd season but that second bombed
Nah. Beetkeborgs at the time was actually beating power rangers. I believe PR was on Zeo and Turbo.

It was cancelled because like a lot of those shows, they ran out of Japanese stock footage. Same thing happened to VR troopers.

That's basically all it came down to. The Japanese shows move on so quickly from each series, that Saban could only milk them for so long.

But Beetlborgs was cool in my book. So was Virtual Troopers and Superhuman Samurai Cybersquad. I was high on Masked Rider as I actually grew up on the og version in the Philippines as a kid but that ball was dropped.

Speaking of VR Trooper. Never Forget what could have been.

If you watch power rangers up until space, you'll see them reuse the same scenes over and over for fights. The biggest culprits are the 6th rangers. Usually in the Japanese versions they aren't major characters and will either have smaller screen time or die. The green ranger died in the Japanese version but he was popular in the US so we'd get a lot of episodes of Tommy being around but never their for the actually fighting. Same with the silver ranger in Space

Man, always made sure to run home after school to catch Beetleborgs. Was pissed when it turned out to be a rerun :lol:

I want to buy these...But $90 for a 6 inch figure is a lot.

these are ok. what i dont like is that theyre plastic model kits. its cool they transform but they are a lot. especially the Megazord, it was $60 like a week or two ago.

Anybody getting the SoC Megazord? Cant wait to have these two guys displayed next to each other. I just love the contrast and similarities between them two. Possibly the two most recognizable combiners of all time.

View media item 2435538

Preordered mine through BBTS. Felt like I was crazy with the price point but I gotta have it.

Yeah, I don't blame you. That $300 would make anyone think twice.

Back
Top Bottom