Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

I can see him hitting the gunman with a jumpkick. With dirt and all flying on contact
laugh.gif
With his signature "si hiya!" while doing the jumpkick.

roll.gif

The idea that some guy dressed as the Punisher wants to kill JDF is hilarious to me for some reason :lol:

Last edited:
My SoC Megazord came in this morning. Got to running errands and left for work so I didn't get a chance to open it but I'm beyond excited. I feel like I'm 6 years old again. Pics coming later tonight

View media item 2461265

This guy JDF [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just watched the movie and it wasn't bad. Fight scenes in their suits were all CGI which kinda sucked. I liked the first half and building the characters but second half was too forced and felt rushed. I'd watch a sequel if it ever gets mad. The inner 8-9 year old in me was satisfied.

Last edited:
I saw the movie last night as well. It was alright. A little too dramatic with the character development, but whatever. Rita and Goldar was basura. 

I got the Mariner's Bay reference. 

Easy entertainment, but IMO, could have been done a whole lot better.

no it was cut, that's the scene JDFs been whining about for growing his ponytail :lol:

Kinda good they cut that scene out and left the cameo for towards the end, that "wow" factor would've came at the wrong time in the movie :lol:

Basically JDF could've suited up right then and there and washed the putties/rita alone

dude probably had his suit at the trunk of his car when he was on set... well assuming he wasn't wearing it under his clothes already

Last edited:
dude probably had his suit at the trunk of his car when he was on set... well assuming he wasn't wearing it under his clothes already

Had the morpher on stand-by on his belt buckle and everything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom