Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

should have extended the movie for an extra 3 minutes to include this :smh:

With the upcoming DVD and digital release for the movie, a member of the stunt team has share a behind the scenes video to show their hard work and some action design ideas that didn't made the cut. According to the source, this version of the action setpiece was orignally planned for the movie but it got changed due to scheduling problems.

Finally watched this on kodi, hilariously butt juice :lol: I'd be surprised if there's a sequel that makes it to theaters.

Go back to overanalzying Marvel posters

That little boy in blue had to be a Justin easter egg, right :wow:

Last edited:
Go back to overanalzying Marvel posters

That little boy in blue had to be a Justin easter egg, right :wow:

Overanalyzing? What I mentioned actually came to fruition. Meanwhile you're the only one looking for Turbo references in a movie that couldn't get Mighty Morphin right :lol: I'll go back to not embarrassing Power Rangers' legacy

Beta Boy!

[/video

277x167px-LL-db90b0b4_qV14A.gif

Last edited:
Overanalyzing? What I mentioned actually came to fruition. Meanwhile you're the only one looking for Turbo references in a movie that couldn't get Mighty Morphin right :lol: I'll go back to not embarrassing Power Rangers' legacy

How are you commenting when you didn't even watch the video? Go back to your basement and make up some Fantastic 4 rumors!

Recurring topic here but man MMPR is such a dense universe that can flourish but it's being mishandled :smh:

Idk if a full reboot or writing off this 2017 film as a origin movie is the better option, but if a sequel does happen, let a major movie studio handle it, spend that bread Saban :smh:

I'm saying all this and the 2017 film was decent to me for what it was, aside from a few changes

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got around to watching the movie, I ended up skipping the majority of it. What a snooze fest.

Watched it wasn't bad wish there was more character development or at least more putty fighting. Lame *** jdf at the end pissed me off.

I felt like the acting was subpar out of the rangers I thought the guys who played Jason and Billy were the only decent actors. The other three seemed bland to me( Kimberly is fine looking though ! )

Finally watched it myself. Won't watch again. :lol:
And for them to put Tommy in the sequel will be disrespect.

Looks like based off the Legacy Toy Sales, they may be greenlighted for a sequel. They made pretty much all of the money back on Toy Sales alone, and the DVD sales seem to be doing ok.

Just saw the movie.

Could be better. Could be worse.

The acting was meh. The jokes were meh. The end got me feeling some type of way, though.

How Would You Change It, With The Same Cast & Over All Plot :nerd:

My version would likely have an extra 20-30 minutes to it:

I would’ve had the rangers fight the putties in a seperate scene completely from the “final” portion, having the putties wash the rangers (they’d have the “power” but this is where they’d learn how to morph to survive the fight)

Shown the megazord transformation though it seems like theres no fluidity to it, it just kinda appears

Would’ve taken out that whole Billy “dying” angle...

Little additional things here and there but the movie felt heavy on drama and light on action, i’d develop the characters more through action (with the additional putty vs rangers fighting scene)

how about you?

Back
Top Bottom