Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Tommy was a team player. You can't be the leader of the team if you're not a team player.

Tommy was always somewhere practicing karate while the Rangers got beat up by the monster of the week. That's not a team player. He always "saved the day" after the core team softened the monster up.

And Jason got his woman back in Power Rangers Turbo. They weren't just on vacation scuba diving for fun. That was bae.

Tommy was a team player. You can't be the leader of the team if you're not a team player.

Tommy was always somewhere practicing karate while the Rangers got beat up by the monster of the week. That's not a team player. He always "saved the day" after the core team softened the monster up.

And Jason got his woman back in Power Rangers Turbo. They weren't just on vacation scuba diving for fun. That was bae.
Man it seems like you're referring to Green Ranger Tommy

Fixed...and that's exactly why dude was the alpha

Guess that means he was a beta in Zeo when Jason the Gold Ranger was saving the team all the time when they, as you put it, couldn't defeat the monster.

Not to mention him being frozen in goo for weeks in Dino Thunder. Beta Boy.

Guess that means he was a beta in Zeo when Jason the Gold Ranger was saving the team all the time when they, as you put it, couldn't defeat the monster.

Not to mention him being frozen in goo for weeks in Dino Thunder. Beta Boy.
Tommy hooked him up with the job. Plus Tommy had been putting in work for years while Jason had a long extensive break. He was tired. Also dude got his gold ranger powers took. Another L

He bounced back and got the other pink ranger (I forget her name)

but that "you're like a brother" probably cut deep 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
In the same episode mind you, Tommy was on some "oh you dump me? f*** you then" "C'mere new Pink Ranger" 
pimp.gif

^ negative. After rewatching the power rangers Twitch Marathon, Jason was always the alpha of the group. Tommy was only favorable when you had ******ed Rocky as the red ranger

Zordon doesn't believe you.

the guy went into battle with a musical murder weapon, and later a sentient sword.

he learned how to play gridiron football in just a few days and a really weird putty battle, becoming the starting QB for AGHS in the process.

he commandeered two Zords that were capable of one-on-one combat with the monster of the week.

he also flew a damn platinum falcon with rocket-tipped wings in the movie.

are you even looking at his armor when you say **** like that?

like, just stop.

He needed extra armor because he was a beta. Rita & Zordon knew he was soft so they gave him a chest protector.

whoever said Powerrangers have payed him the last 25 years.....half right. homeboy been straight milking it, it's ridiculous.
I feel like they dont even claim him... he out here doing minor cons and stuff running

which one of you ****** is JDF
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whoever said Powerrangers have payed him the last 25 years.....half right. homeboy been straight milking it, it's ridiculous.
I feel like they dont even claim him... he out here doing minor cons and stuff running
I mean, I have met the dude a couple times. Once when I was like 12 at the height of the Power Rangers. Then again like 4 years ago. Was pretty dope to meet someone I loved as a kid and he was super cool to chop it up with for minute. Signed my Dragon Morpher and Dragon dagger. 

he is def a mark for the franchise because outside of that, very few people know anything else he does. he was on that MTV show for like a couple episodes, does stunt work and has his own production company, but MMPR was really dudes claim to fame, so much so he truly is the face of the franchise. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise. 

Only thing I ever remember dude doing other than PR was an episode of Family Matters, got washed by Urkel.

Back
Top Bottom