Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

I'm still lost at the fact they can utilize the OG rangers' powers when they were initially destroyed.

Sidenote: They should've just made a live-action series on CW, like how they made Riverdale all serious and emo.

Screw the cw. Make one for Cinemax and it’ll be like Banshee and Strike Back with lots of killing and lots of banging.

Reactions: Ube

n the Aftermath, the city was left decimated. A past reminder of the great battle and fall of heroes. As a result of the death and destruction the city became known as Angel Graves. The heroes were blamed, stripped of their titles and hunted. But as evil once again threatens to return they must rise from the ashes with the power of the White Dragon.

:lol:

POWER RANGERS Reboot In The Works With THE END OF THE F---ING WORLD Creator Jonathan Entwistle Set To Direct

The Hollywood Reporter has learned today that Paramount Pictures and Hasbro are in the very early stages of development on a brand new Power Rangers movie with Jonathan Entwistle (The End of the F---ing World) eyed to direct and Patrick Burleigh (Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway) penning the script.

The new film will be a hard reboot of the franchise, meaning, as expected, it will not be a continuation of the 2017 live-action film from Lionsgate, which grossed approximately $142 million on an estimated $100 million production budget.

They need to origin story, and map out a universe, man

Even if its through Netflix, give us mini-series of Green, White, etc

I’ve even written my on canon description of each ranger, so much they can do to make this work...

I keep getting the urge to rebuy the og megazord my mom gave away to my cousin because I was bad in school but these prices are worst than trying to get a jungle green n64 in decent condition smh

*sees the lasts few posts of this thread*

Wait.....we actually have toku fans here in NT? I thought we was an urban legend in here or something :lol:

Bet.

favorite Sentai, Kamen Rider, Metal Hero, and Ultraman?

Sentai - Magiranger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger
Kamen Rider - Agito, Ryuki, Blade, Decade and that recent one, Zi-O
Metal Hero - I need to watch some.......only casually watched a few clips here and there
Ultraman - I've watched a few clips of the newer stuff and watch a few episodes of Ultraseven X back in the day, as well as a few episodes of those poor english dubs of Ultraman Tiga lol........don't have a favorite tho

Can’t even take the list seriously for excluding Zeo. They got Space’s theme being #1 right if we’re talking about the Sentai counterpart. Absolutely love the MegaRanger theme.

Sentai OPs aren’t super memorable to me. If I had to pick one, I might go with

Kamen Rider OPs are more my wheelhouse

Ultraman has some good ones too :pimp:

Sentai - Magiranger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger
Kamen Rider - Agito, Ryuki, Blade, Decade and that recent one, Zi-O
Metal Hero - I need to watch some.......only casually watched a few clips here and there
Ultraman - I've watched a few clips of the newer stuff and watch a few episodes of Ultraseven X back in the day, as well as a few episodes of those poor english dubs of Ultraman Tiga lol........don't have a favorite tho

nice choices 8)

For Sentai, I definitely lean more towards 80s/90s like Liveman, Jetman, and Dairanger

I’ve started most of the 00s stuff but always end up not finishing. Gekiranger was the only one I finished and I remember liking it a lot. Good arcs and memorable villains. It was basically a martial arts anime :lol:

Kamen Rider - I’m going with Black, Agito, and Blade. Some of the newer ones that I found pretty interesting and need to finish are Gaim and Build.

If you ever want to check out more Ultraman, the new ones are actually pretty good. They’re not long (25 eps) and relatively self contained. My favorites are definitely the 90s ones though - Tiga, Dyna, Gaia.

Back
Top Bottom