Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Turbo had to be the worst season ever. So many storylines that never ended. Who was the Phantom Ranger?

Last edited:
I was heated that they replaced Rocky with that little punk but the season was a Rita dumpster fire. Zordon leaving, Tommy and the rest of the squad leaving, Alpha's new york cabbie accent YO YO RANGERS IT'S ALPHA, UGH.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Turbo had to be the worst season ever. So many storylines that never ended. Who was the Shadow Ranger?
Hmm maybe either turbo or Zeo. Like the only good thing about Zeo was Jason as the gold ranger. Everything else was garbage. Also that season had that weird film filter over everything. Turbo slightly edges it out because as a kid, Turno had better toys especially the megazord. Zeos was crap. Just shapes

Last edited:
Zeo to me was one of the best seasons they've had for the following reasons

1. The Hype- I don't know about anyone else, but the cliffhanger ending of MMPR with the command center getting destroyed and us not knowing who survived had me hyped as a kid. Plus the Zeo promos throughout the summer were amazing.

2. New Bad Guys- Finding out that there was a new more powerful enemy than Rita and Zedd was awesome. Plus I loved how Rita and Zedd didn't take their L lying down and kept plotting to get their spot back.

3. More Adam centric storylines.

4. Native American themed episodes tying in Tommy's quest for the Zeo crystal at the end of MMPR.

5. Gold Ranger Saga and Billy's maturation as a tactician.

6. Seeing the most formidable power rangers team in terms of raw fighting ability in action. Any squad that has Tommy, Jason, Adam, Rocky and Tanya is formidable.

7. Kim dumping Tommy by letter [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Did being connected to the Morphin Grid make the rangers some kind of superhuman? All those falls from high buildings and no broken bones. All those blasts unmorphed and no long term damage. Like what's joke!

Zeo to me was one of the best seasons they've had for the following reasons

1. The Hype- I don't know about anyone else, but the cliffhanger ending of MMPR with the command center getting destroyed and us not knowing who survived had me hyped as a kid. Plus the Zeo promos throughout the summer were amazing.

2. New Bad Guys- Finding out that there was a new more powerful enemy than Rita and Zedd was awesome. Plus I loved how Rita and Zedd didn't take their L lying down and kept plotting to get their spot back.

3. More Adam centric storylines.

4. Native American themed episodes tying in Tommy's quest for the Zeo crystal at the end of MMPR.

5. Gold Ranger Saga and Billy's maturation as a tactician.

6. Seeing the most formidable power rangers team in terms of raw fighting ability in action. Any squad that has Tommy, Jason, Adam, Rocky and Tanya is formidable.

7. Kim dumping Tommy by letter [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
The memories!!!

The hilarious part about that letter episode was they played a Montage of Kim and Tommy clips from MMPR. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wasn't Tommy already slamming down Cat by that point though? Maybe my memory is hazy. I remember him being all in with her as soon as Kimberly left

Then Kimberly showed up with Jason in the Turbo movie and they were scuba diving :rofl:

Last edited:
Kat wanted Tommy from the moment she laid eyes on him back in MMPR when Rita cast a spell on her. She made comments about getting with Tommy when she was evil. However, at the end of MMPR Tommy and Kat were just friends. In the There's No Business Like Snow Business episodes. The ones where Tommy got dumped, Kat and Billy take him to the mountains for some rest and relaxation. He meets this famous skier and Kat sets up a date for the skier and Tommy. Cogs eff it up, skier dumps Tommy but Tommy and Kat have a nice slow dance at the end of the episode.

Back
Top Bottom