Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

it's probably going to look better in action, fight scenes should be much better this time around at least.

Its the mouth on the helmets. I know its a throw back to the OG show but it doesn't look right for some reason

I think that's a given considering their helmets still looks dinosaur inspired.

I'd just :rofl: if those are just some alien species though.

Eh, definitely looks more alien in origin but hey their powers always were extraterrestrial but then they were based off of Earth **** like dinosaurs or cars.

Not bad.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at the futuristic costumes and them keeping the cartoony metal lips

couldn't keep it cheesy and campy, had to go make it all gritty and serious.
mean.gif
What would be the difference between this movie and the show that I'm assuming is still going on if they just made this the same as the kids show?

It would be a 2 hour TV movie. 
laugh.gif

They're really busy. The outfits are trying to do too much. Hopefully it's not indicative of the movie.

These superhero movies (mostly) have been nailing the costumes and Power Rangers didn't get the memo. Imagine if Marvel put glowing veins on the Avengers. :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
They have that galaxy effect on their chest, their catering to the hypebeasts...

Dudes complain about everything had they made them like the og dudes would be saying how stupid it looks . Suits look better then the ogs imo

Last edited:
Yeah because if we're being honest it was kind of outrageous the damage the Rangers would take while wearing only spandex :lol:

Hmm. I think they were on the right track, but they lost it and botched it. I actually imagined something like an Iron man suit that's less bulky and more form fitting. So this is close, but then they have to make it be techno organic and have the stupid overly large helmets. A more machine based suit would be better than the organic thing

Also the boobs just look dumb now. Like those girls aren't rocking anything that would make a difference in a suit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom