Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Why couldn't they just build these new figures off the SH Figuarts line?

via: http://news.tokunation.com/2016/10/...zyujin-fully-revealed-coming-april-2017-35598

Being released in Japan to celebrate the Super Sentai franchise’s 40th anniversary, the Megazord is around 10 inches tall when combined—because this isn’t just an actual model of the full zord, but all five Zords, each their own fully articulated models, that can then be combined together to form the full mech.

Each individiual Dinozord—the Tyrannosaurus, Pteradon, Mammoth, Sabertooth Tiger, and Triceratops—is poseable and features diecast elements. But really, you’re not going to pose them like this: you’re going to mash them all together to transform them into the Megazord.

As a bonus, the individual zords can be combined into their alternate form from Power Rangers and Zyuranger: the massive, fortress-like tank mode:

View media item 2190867
attachment.php

View media item 2190869

Last edited:
^ Already had my eye on this to add to my toy collection that sits in a box 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

^ I remember being 4 and in day care when a girl brought her og PR megazord in. It was like the president came to visit. I never got that one but I had every other megazord up until like lost galaxy

Those were the good days of toys. You had KB and toys r us. Just walk in with $5 and leave with a power rangers action figure

Last edited:
Besides being the Zyuranger what's the difference between that and the legacy OG megazord?

As for the toy I never got the OG megazord and it sucked so bad but that 5th birthday getting the red dragon and the rest of the zords in assult mode in the separate box :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom