Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

So Goldar was the definitely something I'm still kinda ehh about.

So Rita spends a good chunk of the movie jacking gold from various people/places.

And when this dude finally forms, its a big monster with no mouth, so no dialogue. He's not a henchman or right hand like in the show, its like how every movie villain has plans for a superweapon, Goldar is it.
He looks better on film, a lot of details to him. Minus the wings, he doesn't really look like the Megazord.

She wants to use him as a tool for destruction, but mainly to help dig for the Zeo Crystals (which we don't even get to really see) which are buried under a hilarious place (atleast I found it funny...you'll see).

so hes really ALL gold? i knew about Rita collecting gold to bring him back to life, but wow this is different.

I think this movie will be amazing.

I enjoyed it very much and I think it holds well on its own compared to CBM and other nostalgic based properties. Haven't had the feeling of wanting to watch a movie right away walking out of the theater in a good while. I hope this flick makes good Box Office numbers.

And @alleyzonjay

Yep all gold, but shiny/glossy gold. And his body is skeleton like, in a sense that there are a lot of openings on his body. Not as filled out as the toy presents.

Last edited:
Thank you JiffyL00b for your updates. I am truly pumped that it will truly be Morphin Time again after all these years.

Last edited:
View media item 2267854im wondering if theres a reason why he looks like the Megazords doppelganger. he looks like they just melted gold on him. i hope this is just the cheap toy version and he has more color/design to him because the build-a-zord looks better than the cheap zord as well.

So Goldar was the definitely something I'm still kinda ehh about.

So Rita spends a good chunk of the movie jacking gold from various people/places.

And when this dude finally forms, its a big monster with no mouth, so no dialogue. He's not a henchman or right hand like in the show, its like how every movie villain has plans for a superweapon, Goldar is it.
He looks better on film, a lot of details to him. Minus the wings, he doesn't really look like the Megazord.

She wants to use him as a tool for destruction, but mainly to help dig for the Zeo Crystals (which we don't even get to really see) which are buried under a hilarious place (atleast I found it funny...you'll see).

If the Zeo Crystals are under Ernie's Juice Bar, I'm done :rofl:

Goldar looking like he got covered in melted super hot gold :lol:

Got a theory

350px-HBOGolden_Crown.png

Viserys = Goldar? :nerd:

Last edited:
Hey jiffyl00b jiffyl00b can you CONFIRM or deny JDF appearance in the movie? 8)

C'man man, ya'll really tryna know this stuff before March? I'd really hate to spill everything, but I got love for the NT fam. :lol:

Yes, him and Amy Jo Johnson are spotted together in a crowd of people after the final battle.

Last edited:
^ @Jiffyl00b
-- can you confirm who smashes who in the film?

I remember in the teaser trailer a shot of Kimberly kissing Jason in his bedroom. That scene is still there, but the kiss was taken out. But...as consolation, there's a shot of her in her bra, which I didn't really expect, hopefully the parents didn't complain about that in the survey we took afterwards.

^ @Jiffyl00b
-- can you confirm who smashes who in the film?

I remember in the teaser trailer a shot of Kimberly kissing Jason in his bedroom. That scene is still there, but the kiss was taken out. But...as consolation, there's a shot of her in her bra, which I didn't really expect, hopefully the parents didn't complain about that in the survey we took afterwards.

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom