Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

What made Power Rangers Power Rangers is the fact that they were average Teenagers. Take that away and there ain't **** to talk about. I'll determine if I'll consider watching once I see a preview. I have no expectations nor do I care if this turns out to be the worst movie in history.

Some of y'all fiils take too much to the heart.lol just let it be.

There's no news on this movie besides the fact that we know they plan on making it. It could come out in 2017 or never :lol:

^dope, man. I was waiting for my Trini figure to ship from Amazon just so I can complete my MMPR collection, but then Bandai dropped a hammer...

View media item 1070781
The image is just a placeholder until SDCC probably, but if the Legacy Dragonzord came out this good, I can't wait for this Tigerzord.

^dope, man. I was waiting for my Trini figure to ship from Amazon just so I can complete my MMPR collection, but then Bandai dropped a hammer...

View media item 1070781
The image is just a placeholder until SDCC probably, but if the Legacy Dragonzord came out this good, I can't wait for this Tigerzord.
Gotta grab it to, dragonzord makes the megazord look like a knockoff man. Want to cop all the rangers but there a little expensive. Didnt know about until recently. Would have em all lol. Hoping for legacy thunderzords next. A lord zedd and a gold zeo wouldnt hurt either

^^ mine too. You on rangerboard? I'm just now finding out that the white ranger is from an entirely different series lol.

^^ mine too. You on rangerboard? I'm just now finding out that the white ranger is from an entirely different series lol.

yeah, my s/n is Verbal21 over there. Haven't been on in awhile other than to sell some stuff because I got burned out from being there heavy from 06-09' :lol: This movie will bring me back in though.

I still have this toy in my closet at my mom's place. Box and all. Is this worth anything?

View media item 1071007

You could probably make somewhere around ~$200-300 for it. From my observations, the pockets of PR fans just aren't as deep as say, Transformers or GI Joes fans because they're generally younger.

Last edited:
They have a remastered Tigerzord coming out?! Finally!!!! Yeah the thunder megazord isn't far behind and I would love to see a remastered Tor the shuttlezord :lol:

Man I was the king of show and tell in the early 90's :smokin

Can we get a remastered Saba :nerd:

Honestly, the franchise was pretty much done after the first movie & replacement of the O.G. actors.

Incorrect!! Maybe the original Power Rangers died off a bit after Jason, Zack & Trini left the team but Power Rangers In Space was probably the best overall season with Power Rangers Time Force coming in a close second.

So many feels when Andros killed Zordon

Andros :smokin :smokin
Quatum Ranger :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
That 2nd season of Mighty Morphin that started with the Mutiny is the best season of Power Rangers. Zach with dreads, primetime season premier, the memories :wow:

Wild Force is crazy underrated especially as Gaoranger! That intro gives me the chills!

And space/megaranger is crazy dope. I felt like we got cheated not seeing the the intended Sentai versions of these. They were so cool

They have a remastered Tigerzord coming out?! Finally!!!! Yeah the thunder megazord isn't far behind and I would love to see a remastered Tor the shuttlezord :lol:

Man I was the king of show and tell in the early 90's :smokin

Can we get a remastered Saba :nerd:

ask and you shall receive, Show & Tell Master. :wink:

View media item 1071146again, the images are just placeholders until they reveal the actual item.

can they make this rated R? it's not like the kids from this generation would care. I need blood, not sparks :pimp:

eeee saint eeeyahhh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom