Miguel is Hulk Hogan , lmaooooo

son hit her with the fame asser

word to billy gunn
roll.gif

what the **** was he thinking/ he's a piece of **** for that. i hope he never releases another album.
woah, baby girl will be okay, but Miguel is the Marvin Gaye of this generation.
I've never heard a song this dude has done. Then again I couldnt name 2 Marvin Gaye songs, but at the very least know who Marvin Gaye was, I dont have any idea who this dude is or what genre of music he does. Rap all day B

Last edited:
^^^^ all that above me has to be fallacious statements
639_tommy-lee-jones-serious-(n1308031373486).gif
Nope. I dont listen to any genres of music besides rap, and I've had an ipod since the 7th grade so I have no use for the radio. Blissful ignorance
tongue.gif

Last edited:
If been telling people those pants cost him an extra foot or two of landing space
laugh.gif
He probably rehearsed in some regular jeans like "I GOT THIS!"
Naw, I think it was those heavy *** Ike turner heel boots dude had on. Had him falling short of the landing

She shouldn't be thankful.

If he was rick ross, he wouldn't have even jumped.

:wow: The WWE play by play is perfection! The chick that caught the signature move tagged the blond chick in just before Michael could hook the leg for the pin. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
what the **** was he thinking/ he's a piece of **** for that. i hope he never releases another album.

woah, baby girl will be okay, but Miguel is the Marvin Gaye of this generation.

^^ I guess ignorance is bliss at least you kept it a hunnait, your favorite rapper used alot of Marvin Gaye samples
Miguel=Marvin Gaye of this generation

Just curious, now I'm a Marvin Gaye fan myself. My dad put me on this his songs when I was young and his songs are TIMELESS classics.

What exactly has Miguel done to deserve this comparison? I can think of 2, maybe 3 good Miguel songs and one of them wouldn't have been as that good if it weren't for a J. Cole feature.

Naw, I think it was those heavy *** Ike turner heel boots dude had on. Had him falling short of the landing
you can see a fan put a hand on him while mid air. I think he would have made that jump without hurting anyone had he not been touched.

Back
Top Bottom