Mile High Club Anyone?

cronicmole

Banned
I've always heard stories but I;ve never done it and never knew how it could be done. Anyone ever do it on board a plane?
nerd.gif

Most NTers need to focus on having sex on the ground before even attempting this. I could see horror stories of epic fails coming left and right.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Most NTers need to focus on having sex on the ground before even attempting this. I could see horror stories of epic fails coming left and right.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

funny but true

If you are with a girlfriend on a long flight I'm sure it's totally possible
What are the consequences in reality? I remember seeing a movie where one of the flight attendants just shook her head saying this wasn't a motel. butI'm sure you could be arrested for it.

Either way....sex in a bathroom isn't my flave

yeah i did it in under 3minutes. i was shoooting blanks left and right. but i managed to beat it..by the way im talking about call of duty 4.

In all reality would you even want to? It'd be so cramped in the bathroom... and probably not very sanitary.

Just pull a Turtle and get jerked on the plane
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

In all reality would you even want to? It'd be so cramped in the bathroom... and probably not very sanitary.

laugh.gif

Thread Hijack Mode

When does the new season start up?

I probably wouldn't even want to, cramped area too?

Probably very over-rated, I'll wait till I hit up the hotel thank you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He deaded this thread on the 3rd reply. Nice.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by drewackall2

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

laugh.gif

Thread Hijack Mode

When does the new season start up?
Thread Hijack failed!

Im gonna try to join this summer with my cousin, She wants to go to NYc

Back
Top Bottom