Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Amazing the Military 4s are already going to have a retro. Time flies!!

I am excited for the White Cements and Oreos! AHHH!!

Amazing the Military 4s are already going to have a retro. Time flies!!

I am excited for the White Cements and Oreos! AHHH!!

All those 4s will be copped next year..

It's def going to be a memorable year if JB does it right..

All those 4s will be copped next year..

It's def going to be a memorable year if JB does it right..

I'd like to see the Black & Red IV's come out again...but ONLY if done right. I passed on the cdp pair because it was garbage and I never owned the 99's so I kinda need this colorway in my collection.

I'd like to see the Black & Red IV's come out again...but ONLY if done right. I passed on the cdp pair because it was garbage and I never owned the 99's so I kinda need this colorway in my collection.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by Gink

black cement IV's? if they are leather
pimp.gif

R u refering to the full leather retro+ 4 that came out In 1999? they were without the plastic netting. If u r referring the black/cement-reds in og colorway that was with durabuck upper!
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-black-black-cool-grey-1.jpg

=

9d41616bbc2282a8cabad6ed399fe54b0e2e823d_r.jpg

pimp.gif

R u refering to the full leather retro+ 4 that came out In 1999? they were without the plastic netting. If u r referring the black/cement-reds in og colorway that was with durabuck upper!

=

pimp.gif

=

yeah i thought so you were refering to those ^^ they are one of the few AJ IV retrox which looked awesome.
I remember there was also one with the same style in white/midnight navy.

pimp.gif

=

yeah i thought so you were refering to those ^^ they are one of the few AJ IV retrox which looked awesome.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
I can already see it...people will be beasting for Oreos even though they sat and sat and were one of the most hated colorways when they originally came out.

Sort of a new Indiglo XIV.
laugh.gif

I actually loved the "oreo" ivs (nickname doesn't make since, there isn't a single spec of white on them!) I wore the soles off of those things, and if I remember correctly they sold pretty well in my area one of my most anticipated shoes of next year, one of the first retro + if I'm not mistaken, and I know I'm in the minority but I hope they leave the side panels leather like the originals

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
I can already see it...people will be beasting for Oreos even though they sat and sat and were one of the most hated colorways when they originally came out.

Sort of a new Indiglo XIV.
laugh.gif

I actually loved the "oreo" ivs (nickname doesn't make since, there isn't a single spec of white on them!) I wore the soles off of those things, and if I remember correctly they sold pretty well in my area one of my most anticipated shoes of next year, one of the first retro + if I'm not mistaken, and I know I'm in the minority but I hope they leave the side panels leather like the originals

=

Personal grail...was PISSED that I missed out on these...

air-jordan-4-retro-1999-white-columbia-blue-midnight-navy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom