MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER RUNS OVER BEAT COPS FOOT WITH FERRARI IN SOHO

As much as Niketalk hates cops, this cop had every right to do that. He was writing a ticket, the d-bag didn't want one, tried to drive away while the officer did so and ran over his foot in the process.

As much as Niketalk hates cops, this cop had every right to do that. He was writing a ticket, the d-bag didn't want one, tried to drive away while the officer did so and ran over his foot in the process.

Dudes really should stop labeling all cops though. Lot of cool ones out there.

from experience....that hurts like hell

Truth. Hate cops in general but he was well within his rights to arrest this spoiled bastard.

Dumb piece of **** didn't want a maybe , i'm guessing, $75 ticket so he proceeds to run the officers foot over while trying to get away, during gridlock??

Dumb ***, good for him.

Was there cars in front? I swear bruh, I would've peeled out.

How did dude get his car hit by the cop, door opened, and pulled out the car? He took the L (Obviously). :smh:

But if you got money for a Ferrari, Why not just pay the ticket? :stoneface:

Last edited:

Dudes really should stop labeling all cops though. Lot of cool ones out there.

Last edited:
Welcome to real life my Douche. He's lucky that Officer Hightower didn't go to work on his stallion with the windshield braker.

Was there cars in front? I swear bruh, I would've peeled out.
How did dude get his car hit by the cop, door opened, and pulled out the car? He took the L (Obviously).
mean.gif

But if you got money for a Ferrari, Why not just pay the ticket?
indifferent.gif
Its Saturday afternoon in SoHo and he was on one of the side streets (bricked road) not a main road. You aren't going anywhere as seen in the video. He should have just taken the L. He can obviously pay the ticket.

from what i read, what the guy was doing is legal. if a cop is writing a ticket you can drive off, dont quote me on that but i read it in quite a few places.

anyways the guy is an idiot, if the cop is trying to stand in front and you still try to drive off? if i was the cop i would have punched him in the face.

kinda funny too how the cop is limping and faking because he knows people are video taping :lol:

He's lucky that was being video taped. What a jerk. :smh: at people disrespecting an officer of the law like that.

:lol: He was like efff that, I drive a Rarri

That cop was all leanin on it with straight disrepect like it was his busted cruiser :smh:

the cop over reacted, tryna be all tough by being loud and drawing attention. he had a right to get mad and pull the guy out of the car, but SOME cops are drama queens.

how did he overreact? he was writing the ticket and the guy gets in the car to drive away after the cop told him not to do anything.

if i was the cop i would have punch the kid in the face, SRS

Back
Top Bottom