MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER RUNS OVER BEAT COPS FOOT WITH FERRARI IN SOHO

The cop's fake limp turned me off.

I have had the same thing happen to me with sandals on, I'm sure he has on police boots/shoes with at least some protection.

"Assault on an officer!"
eyes.gif

He didn't run over the cops foot...The cop put his foot under his tires, the cops fault...**** the police

I have had the same thing happen to me with sandals on, I'm sure he has on police boots/shoes with at least some protection.

"Assault on an officer!" :rolleyes

right cause some boots are gonna protect your feet from a 3000lb car

a lot of dumb responses in here. Officer was doing his job and the hipster was doing his, being a d-bag.

How do you fake limp after getting your foot run over by a 3000 pound vehicle? As much as I hate cops, cmon fam y'all are ridiculous.

"Assault on an officer!"
eyes.gif
right cause some boots are gonna protect your feet from a 3000lb car
I'm saying that from my experience, with sandals mind you, that it stung for 5 minutes and it was cool. The cop is limping like his ACL exploded

much later from what it appears. And yes the purpose of boots is actually to help in protecting your feet in case you were unaware.

How do you fake limp after getting your foot run over by a 3000 pound vehicle? As much as I hate cops, cmon fam y'all are ridiculous.

The car moved 2 inches so no way that tire did a full rotation to release the cops foot...his foot was never stuck under the tire cuz he clearly just pulled it out, the cop is the D Bag here

The car moved 2 inches so no way that tire did a full rotation to release the cops foot...his foot was never stuck under the tire cuz he clearly just pulled it out, the cop is the D Bag here
 Epic Fail. Why would you move your car when a cop is blocking your way ? What is the end result that you would try to get...

Did the cop REALLY HAVE TO put his foot right there?

He stepped in front of the left tire like a fool :lol:

like somone else said the driver didnt have to stay for the ticket. alot cops are mad pshyco and i wouldnt be suprised if dude put his foot right there on purpose.. i bet he wanted to go on a power trip on the driver.

Last edited:
kids in here talking about **** the police :lol:

same dudes quick to call the cops after getting robbed for their sneakers :lol:

You act like all the weight is on that driver front tire. The car weighs ~3042lbs with a 42%/58% f/r weight distribution. That's 1277lbs in the front, 639lbs per tire w/o driver. I've had my foot run over by a cadillac sedan when I was younger, no broken bones but it stung for a good 30 minutes.

Last edited:
IDGAF how y'all try and put it, I've had my foot run over by a car and it hurts period. Was the cop wrong for stepping in front of the car? Maybe.
But you see a cop intentionally placing himself in front of your car and you try and drive away, you are at fault.

You act like all the weight is on that driver front tire. The car weighs ~3042lbs with a 42%/58% f/r weight distribution. That's 1277lbs in the front, 639lbs per tire w/o driver. I've had my foot run over by a cadillac sedan when I was younger, no broken bones but it stung for a good 30 minutes.

you did the math just to contradict yourself :stoneface:

Lot of dumb responses in here. The kid got what he deserved and im not one to usually take the cops side. Stupid hipster should of taken the ticket and called it a day running over a cops foot is not gonna win you many battles.

Back
Top Bottom