MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER RUNS OVER BEAT COPS FOOT WITH FERRARI IN SOHO

So getting a parking violation makes you a perp??? You have the complete right to drive away at any moment during the ticket. I swear suckers on here don't mind their rights being taken away. He stuck his foot in front of the car on purpose, and still didn't get his foot run over and faked the injury. 

Uh, yea?

A perpetrator is a person who performs or is responsible for a crime. By illegally parking, that made him a perpetrator.

The cop stepped in front of the car to warn the driver to stay where he is. Probably cause he wasn't finished getting all the info he needed. You don't expect someone to be dumb enough to run you over in order to avoid a parking ticket. And please, show me in writing where it says if a cop tells you to stop, you have the right to drive off. Even if it means running him over.

Don't worry, I'll wait...

Last edited:
Uh, yea?
A perpetrator is a person who performs or is responsible for a crime. By illegally parking, that made him a perpetrator.
The cop stepped in front of the car to warn the driver to stay where he is. Probably cause he wasn't finished getting all the info he needed. You don't expect someone to be dumb enough to run you over in order to avoid a parking ticket. And please, show me in writing where it says if a cop tells you to stop, you have the right to drive off. Even if it means running him over.

I'm also intrigue to see this.

how come everyone is arguing about this?

a cop stops you and you hit him in the face with your fist- you goin to jail

A cop stops him and he runs the cop's foot over with his car - he goin to jail

why is it so complicated?

that cop probably wanted to give him a ticket cause it was a Ferrari. if it was any other regular car nothing wouldve happened.
jelly much?

:lol:

Dude, it doesn't matter what you drive the cops are always trying to ticket you for something in NYC.

In this case this guy should have just ate the ticket, I mean for God sakes your driving a Ferrari and can't pay an 80 dollar ticket?

:lol:
Dude, it doesn't matter what you drive the cops are always trying to ticket you for something in NYC.
In this case this guy should have just ate the ticket, I mean for God sakes your driving a Ferrari and can't pay an 80 dollar ticket?

Truth. Its just insane how they look to ticket you for any little thing.

I had a cop pull me over to ticket me for the REAR WINDOW TINT!

I had to tell the dude the law is that for a SUV all the windows behind the front driver and passenger can be tinted at any percentage in NY. I had to pull it up on the phone and show it to the dude. And he was telling me that oh you're wrong I've been to court for it. And I'm like here Sir there are a couple of sources that say what I'm telling you. Then he let me go.

And at the end of the month I drive with all the windows down. Because these dudes are thirsty to meet their quotas.

Lol, yall talking about F the police like y'all bout it like that. Pay your speeding tickets and stop crying.

Uh, yea?

And how do you (or the officer) know for a fact that he was the one who parked the car illegally?  A non moving citation is written to the vehicle NOT the driver.  The officer had the license plate number and could have mailed/served the issued citation.  The fact is that the 'perpetrator' was NOT under arrest and had every right to leave.   

And how do you (or the officer) know for a fact that he was the one who parked the car illegally?  A non moving citation is written to the vehicle NOT the driver.  The officer had the license plate number and could have mailed/served the issued citation.  The fact is that the 'perpetrator' was NOT under arrest and had every right to leave.   
Exactly. The citation is issued to the plate not the person behind the wheel.I can borrow your car and rack up tickets and you the owner would be responsible. Its a fact you can leave at any time a parking citation is being issued. hence why the cop "stuck" his foot to try to get the information written in time. He could have called for backup if leaving was a crime, but it is not.

Exactly. The citation is issued to the plate not the person behind the wheel.I can borrow your car and rack up tickets and you the owner would be responsible. Its a fact you can leave at any time a parking citation is being issued. hence why the cop "stuck" his foot to try to get the information written in time. He could have called for backup if leaving was a crime, but it is not.

Proof?

Even if it was, driving over a cop is a crime. Wether it was his car or not. The issue isn't the parking ticket, or who's car it was. The issue is the dumb *** got in and tried to drive away with the cop standing in front.

I'm slowly starting to realize why I take year long breaks from NT...

A lot of you are just morons. Period.

I can't wait until you NEED a cop. Yeah there are a lot of jerk cops out there, but MOST are just normal people with a crappy job and families to go home to. Show some damn respect.

Bottom line, if a cop tells you NOT TO MOVE, you don't move. We give them the authority for this. If people were more cooperative with the law the majority of these things WILL NOT HAPPEN.

wise up people.

Last edited:
Truth. Hate cops in general but he was well within his rights to arrest this spoiled bastard.

Word. Cops generally are on some power trips, but I have also encountered some really laid back ones who let me get away with warnings instead of tickets too. The rich prick had it comin'

roll.gif
@ Yolo v. New York.

Who in their right mind would run over cop's foot? What do you think is gonna happen?

There's no way you can defend this guy...idiots.

You should always know your rights and there are def times when you need to challenge authority, but some of you guys try way too hard.

Last edited:
Dude is lucky he was in the city when he pulled that stunt. Cops woulda messed him and/or his whip up if it would have been in some secluded area.

Wow someone is really trying to justify wearing specific clothes and having a specific-looking girl when you own a nice car, just stop :smh:

Today this rich douche runs a police officer's foot, tomorrow he runs over your little sister or your kid. Buck has to stop somewhere and he deserved whatever happened to him and whatever's coming his way.

Dude brought that on himself. He could have easily just paid that ticket off and avoided the whole ordeal.

i have no dog in this fight...i'm just here to add to the "i've gotten my foot run over by a car before" group.
i had on the raging bull 5s and the car was my mom's boyfriend's 2 seat benz. (like a '98 i think)
that **** HURT!

Last edited:
That cop was hating hardddddd...

You dont smack the window of his car like that. He has the right to drive off. The Cop did not get his foot ran over. The Guy stopped. The Cop just tried making a scene because he thought it was rude for his to drive off on him.

is it legal? Yes.

The cop didn't cuff him for driving away. Did you guys hear that at all?? NO!

The cop did it because he said assualt on a officer.

The cop smacked his window. Threw him up against his ferrari. Than leaned all over his car.

Like c'mon... he purposely did that.

P**** A** cops. I cant stand them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom