MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER RUNS OVER BEAT COPS FOOT WITH FERRARI IN SOHO

this is still going on? i thought the ferrari was fake?

the rari aint fake dude was talking out his butt :lol:

now they talking about what you should and shouldnt wear depending on the car you drive :lol:

ridiculous

laugh.gif
 @ posting pics of people either in front of their homes or leaving the gym with their Ferrari ...what exactly are you trying to say?

This guy was going to the MERCER HOTEL, so either he had business or was with someone HANDLING business. He wasn't staying there because they have VALET PARKING.
So the last impression they will have of him is laid out on the concrete in J Crew shorts and Supras looking stupid cause he pulled up in a FERRARI (Mercer Hotel has VALET) and ran over a cop's foot for a $45-100 ticket.

Dudes need to just log off and go outside get some fresh air, maybe come back in a few days with fresh a perspective on this topic. This thread reeks of wishful thinkers and internet junkies.

P.S. Learn what a hater is and what it means to HATE...anyone ABOUT SOMETHING can see this guy is a douche, making a FACTUAL observation doesn't make you a hater and EVERYTHING I said HOURS AGO without even researching the guy  (other than his car being fake) has been CONFIRMED. Including the pasted news article where he's REFERRED to as a "douche" 
laugh.gif

good night kiddies ...
Hater.

Just copped a burnt orange Lambo....call it my Yamborgini. Pics coming soon. Hate will follow. Caught a deal at a former ball players private auction.
Was gonna trade my F430 for the 458 and pay the difference, but that's neither here nor there ...leave it up to the peanut gallery in this thread and I'm a loser in my late 20's...with no friends 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol:  @ posting pics of people either in front of their homes or leaving the gym with their Ferrari ...what exactly are you trying to say?

This guy was going to the MERCER HOTEL, so either he had business or was with someone HANDLING business. He wasn't staying there because they have VALET PARKING.

So the last impression they will have of him is laid out on the concrete in J Crew shorts and Supras looking stupid cause he pulled up in a FERRARI (Mercer Hotel has VALET) and ran over a cop's foot for a $45-100 ticket.

Dudes need to just log off and go outside get some fresh air, maybe come back in a few days with fresh a perspective on this topic. This thread reeks of wishful thinkers and internet junkies.

P.S. Learn what a hater is and what it means to HATE...anyone ABOUT SOMETHING can see this guy is a douche, making a FACTUAL observation doesn't make you a hater and EVERYTHING I said HOURS AGO without even researching the guy  (other than his car being fake) has been CONFIRMED. Including the pasted news article where he's REFERRED to as a "douche" :lol:

good night kiddies ...

you are hating tho...how you gonna talk about him being at the Mercer handling business or whatnot like you have a copy of his itinerary??? dude probably just decided to have a posh lunch with his girl on the rooftop or some ****...first his whip is fake, then he doesn't deserve it because he's a douche, ect...you gonna get high cholesterol with all that salt building up in your bloodstream...

Just copped a burnt orange Lambo....call it my Yamborgini. Pics coming soon. Hate will follow. Caught a deal at a former ball players private auction.

Was gonna trade my F430 for the 458 and pay the difference, but that's neither here nor there ...leave it up to the peanut gallery in this thread and I'm a loser in my late 20's...with no friends :lol: .

you 2 not foolin no one though :rofl:

Last edited:
you are hating tho...how you gonna talk about him being at the Mercer handling business or whatnot like you have a copy of his itinerary??? dude probably just decided to have a posh lunch with his girl on the rooftop or some ****...first his whip is fake, then he doesn't deserve it because he's a douche, ect...you gonna get high cholesterol with all that salt building up in your bloodstream...
The Mercer HAS VALET, so if he was having lunch, beating down yambs, or handling ANY kind of business VALET IS FREE if you're staying at the hotel. I'm not hating, just backing my stance on this guy. He's douche and she's a social climber, I wish them the best in life but his attitude just screamed no respect for a police officer and if you want my opinion no respect for minorities either.

The cop was being cool too...

So, millionaires can drop ridiculous amounts of money on cars, clothes, jewelry, boats, houses, alcohol at clubs, and trick off on groupies but can't pay a ticket? Because money is money?
Priorities are priorities...
:x:x at yall logic.

what i do with my money is what i do with my money. stop telling another man the appropriate way to spend his change and what he should be happy to pay and what he shouldn't pay.

That kid needs some Italian clothes to go with that car, it ain't a VW Golf. Purple cardigan and shorts... I KNOW the Ferrari factory didn't plan it that way, I know it bruh.

If that's the kind of lifestyle you aspire to live, you gotta come ready. This cat is still on that Urban Outfitters/LMFAO mixtape scene. There's men out there who WANT to nod their head at you but you ain't giving them any reasons to do it. Just give me one reason bruh, I'm dying!!!!!!

Ayo.

The Mercer HAS VALET, so if he was having lunch, beating down yambs, or handling ANY kind of business VALET IS FREE if you're staying at the hotel. I'm not hating, just backing my stance on this guy. He's douche and she's a social climber, I wish them the best in life but his attitude just screamed no respect for a police officer and if you want my opinion no respect for minorities either.

laugh.gif
 @ you trying to make this a race issue. 

Go sit down.

so now he's a racist too :lol:

noticing now that this has to be a troll account...goodnight

how did he overreact exactly?ever have your foot run over by a car?

me neither, and it would probably infuriate me

you sound stupid

preachhh !! lol but that cop did come off as a drama queen lol.. you ran over my foot what the hell, shouldve just punched him in the nose lol :lol:

what i do with my money is what i do with my money. stop telling another man the appropriate way to spend his change and what he should be happy to pay and what he shouldn't pay.

Ain't nobody say he was supposed to be happy about paying the ticket. But would you not pay your bills? Would you not PAY a ticket? Or at least get the ticket and take it to court?

The **** ain't going away just cause your dumb *** drives away...

Wait so rather than pay a $75 ticket and say f it.. He can get an assaulting an officer charge..... And you are questioning our logic... SIT DOWN

the cop let dude into his car, lets him start his engine and then clearly moved his foot infront of the car. he knew what he was doing.

and you guys are defending him? :smh:

and no i dont hate cops. but these traffic cops in NY are a bunch of scheming jerks. if u were from here you would know.

Last edited:
Sad how all of you are hating on this guy just cause he appears to be rich
^^^^

Y'all mad he wearing Supras driving a Ferrari while you riding the bus with pink and teal $250 shoes.
Joking around but cop overreacted.

Originally Posted by ERACISM  

That kid needs some Italian clothes to go with that car, it ain't a VW Golf. Purple cardigan and shorts... I KNOW the Ferrari factory didn't plan it that way, I know it bruh.

If that's the kind of lifestyle you aspire to live, you gotta come ready. This cat is still on that Urban Outfitters/LMFAO mixtape scene. There's men out there who WANT to nod their head at you but you ain't giving them any reasons to do it. Just give me one reason bruh, I'm dying!!!!!!
H9JWd.jpg

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me on two separate occasions, and I was in both scenarios.

When I was trying to make a withdrawal at an ATM, I parked right beside the red painted sidewalk. After like a minute of withdrawing some funds, I see a University Parking Officer writing me a ticket. I proceeded to jet in my car and peel off. Never got a notice for the ticket.

When I was walking across an intersection on a crosswalk, I see this cop pull up and almost run my foot over with his cruiser - pig was like an inch away. I tried to get his license plate number but he peeled off before I could read the plate. All I could do was yell "Learn how to drive you ******g *****!"

And why did the cop have to punch dudes window? I know he didn't break it, probably 'cause dude is a little girl, but that was totally uncalled for - it didn't even seem like he drove over his entire foot.

**** cops.

Back
Top Bottom