millitary draft happening soon??? vol. S just got serious?

we currently outspend north korea and iran/terriost networks by a ratio of 79 to 1

i wonder who gave em that 1 to work with in the first place

we currently outspend north korea and iran/terriost networks by a ratio of 79 to 1

Originally Posted by rashi

And those who want to secede are the ones who love America & Americans so much they will secede from America therefore no longer being Americans...  

Have you ever read the Treaty of Paris?

Secession and nullification of the Constitution is American. The Independent States voluntarily joined the Union and they can nullify the law and leave. If you cannot leave, then how is the freedom?

As American as Slavery and murder? I love how people pick random ideals and stamp them as "American"

And those who want to secede are the ones who love America & Americans so much they will secede from America therefore no longer being Americans...  

Secession and nullification of the Constitution is American. The Independent States voluntarily joined the Union and they can nullify the law and leave. If you cannot leave, then how is the freedom?

As American as Slavery and murder? I love how people pick random ideals and stamp them as "American"

Originally Posted by Essential1

this again... This thread has been made numerous times...

Mandatory Service of 2 years.................. Uniform or Civilian.........

Uniform is obvious that is the Military.
Civilian could be anything i.e. Red Cross, Peace Corps, any type of community service.

He said this was his plan numerous time during his campaign
I want everybody to read the what is in bold. Thats all that's really important.
Ya'll reading this like everybody gotta do 2 years on the frontline busting ak's and what not 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

this again... This thread has been made numerous times...

Mandatory Service of 2 years.................. Uniform or Civilian.........

Uniform is obvious that is the Military.
Civilian could be anything i.e. Red Cross, Peace Corps, any type of community service.

He said this was his plan numerous time during his campaign
I want everybody to read the what is in bold. Thats all that's really important.
Ya'll reading this like everybody gotta do 2 years on the frontline busting ak's and what not 
laugh.gif

I hate when people say "why are people cowering away, not wanting to fight for their country"

**#? Why do WE have to fight for something that most likely isn't about what they say it is.

We aren't fighting for our freedom or nothing like that, we would be fighting because the government can't do it themselves.

I hate when people say "why are people cowering away, not wanting to fight for their country"

**#? Why do WE have to fight for something that most likely isn't about what they say it is.

We aren't fighting for our freedom or nothing like that, we would be fighting because the government can't do it themselves.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by late registration

Some people are straight {()}.Talk hard %$#@! over the net but wouldn't fight to make life better for other people.
Everybody has to die sometime.

The type of mentality you have is why ppl think it's a good thing to join gangs. How is killing people making life for other ppl better?

"Eternal life is boring, I just want to fade into nothingness". -Anton Lavey
Totally different thing.
Gangs are formed to kill/harm people for the hell of it.
When you join your nation's army, you're protecting your country's people from harm.
Even though I think the gov is a bit corrupt, you can't be a (()) all your life.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by late registration

Some people are straight {()}.Talk hard %$#@! over the net but wouldn't fight to make life better for other people.
Everybody has to die sometime.

The type of mentality you have is why ppl think it's a good thing to join gangs. How is killing people making life for other ppl better?

"Eternal life is boring, I just want to fade into nothingness". -Anton Lavey
Totally different thing.
Gangs are formed to kill/harm people for the hell of it.
When you join your nation's army, you're protecting your country's people from harm.
Even though I think the gov is a bit corrupt, you can't be a (()) all your life.

you no what f#@$ the government they already fd up this nation during 911 i swear gna be 18 soon this is the last sh i need

you no what f#@$ the government they already fd up this nation during 911 i swear gna be 18 soon this is the last sh i need

Originally Posted by kix4kix

It's not in the constitution... You are not following the constitution...You are destroying the constitution... All things Conservatives/Libertarians have said in the past 3 years.

Now add in: It's the Constitution, and we have the right to rip it apart.
kanye-west-500x375.jpg

Originally Posted by kix4kix

It's not in the constitution... You are not following the constitution...You are destroying the constitution... All things Conservatives/Libertarians have said in the past 3 years.

Now add in: It's the Constitution, and we have the right to rip it apart.
kanye-west-500x375.jpg

Back
Top Bottom