MINISTER FARRAKHAN JULY 4TH, 2020 SPEECH THREAD

I’d be much more inclined to listen if his message wasn’t wrapped in religion, but that’s obviously expected. Still, I’m sure he’ll have some wisdom to share.

Yes.

make sure u post u know where the day of

Grine Grine is there a difference between noi & being muslim?

He's the current leader of an 80 year old Black political/religious organization (which is also one of the richest black organizations) with over 50K members stateside + a paramilitary.
Thank you
Nation of Islam leader. Million Man March organizer.

I have little respect for him because of what happened with Brother Malcolm but I’m interested in what he will be saying.
Thank you as well. I've heard of the connection w/ him killing Malcom, but I he denied it on I believe the Breakfast Club; which is my introduction to him.

Grine Grine is there a difference between noi & being muslim?

Thank you

Thank you as well. I've heard of the connection w/ him killing Malcom, but I he denied it on I believe the Breakfast Club; which is my introduction to him.

We’re all Muslims. But, yes, there’s a difference from the NOI and other sect of Islam.

His general messages are religious based, yes. But in those larger speeches, he mostly directs his attention to the hypocrisy in America and how it relates to the mistreatment and injustices towards black people...

I was there for the Million Man March in ‘95 and there again in D.C. for the Anniversary in ‘15, and I’m gonna try and tune in for this one as well...

Last edited:
He’s alluded to things in speeches back in the early 90s and lowkey praised the murderers back then. Sister Betty also has publicly stated it was not a secret if you were in the know that he was involved and the NOI was to blame and they were proud of it.

This isn't true.

and if you read his quote, looking back at it maybe he felt his comments inspired what they did. Not that he actually did anything. He wasn't the only one telling Elijiah he should do something.

This started getting out there in a way to impede his growing power in the black community. You have to ask yourself, who won in that? In inhibiting the growing power of the NOI?

Since the FBI had people everywhere, if he actually had anything to do with it, it would have already been revealed. It's not something that would be silent. Especially as Minister Farakhan's power grew in the 80's. But instead you got whispers, but just enough for black people to continue to be obedient Christians.

:pimp: Ready

@JRepp23 dblplay1212 dblplay1212 KHUFU KHUFU

Make sure yall tune in to see him spread hate and be the SOLE reason racism continues to exist in this country. :pimp:
For some strange reason, my comment was deleted.

So I will reiterate, Farrakhan is across the street from me spiritually, as he is indeed a product of the Abrahamic faiths. He does not speak of ancestral worship, of which is why I am not too into him. However, I will listen to him speak..

If the problem with my post had anything to do with my reference to a car horn, that comment was a direct quote from the man himself.

Last edited:
Recently came across this on YouTube. He says some powerful stuff in this clip.
This is from the 80’s and it feels like it could have been filmed yesterday :frown:

Great clip, thanks.

The question that lady asked at 4:10 is still grossly relevant today & due to the resent events taken place, that question is possibly more relevant than ever.

6:57 is typical "liberal" response to mostly civil black ppl explaining their plights towards the inequality they consistently face. This video is aging disgustingly well.

10:07 has another racist white person telling black people to essentially "forget about it" when the system reminds use everyday. This video is older than me, but you have the majority of this country still expressing this harebrained regressive rhetoric.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 I'm not even tryna start w/ u, but something u said in response to KHUFU KHUFU calling you "racist" for you being hyper-arrogant about the privilege you have just for being white has weighed on my mind for sometime now.

You got mad about homie calling you "racist", but racism is your privilege. You want a softer word b/c the more honest word is too hard for you, but you don't want to understand, and to be valid you don't have to understand the hardships of black people b/c of your white privilege racism.

You need to check your racism along w/ the racism of others around you. If anyone needs to watch the clip I'm quoting it's you, the people around you, and the people that act/think like you. Once again, not even tryna start w/ you, but you are racist and if you don't want to be called a "racist" then you need to oppose being a racist by fighting the racism you gorgeously profit from.

Great clip, thanks.

The question that lady asked at 4:10 is still grossly relevant today & due to the resent events taken place, that question is possibly more relevant than ever.

6:57 is typical "liberal" response to mostly civil black ppl explaining their plights towards the inequality they consistently face. This video is aging disgustingly well.

10:07 has another racist white person telling black people to essentially "forget about it" when the system reminds use everyday. This video is older than me, but you have the majority of this country still expressing this harebrained regressive rhetoric.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 I'm not even tryna start w/ u, but something u said in response to KHUFU KHUFU calling you "racist" for you being hyper-arrogant about the privilege you have just for being white has weighed on my mind for sometime now.

You got mad about homie calling you "racist", but racism is your privilege. You want a softer word b/c the more honest word is too hard for you, but you don't want to understand, and to be valid you don't have to understand the hardships of black people b/c of your white privilege racism.

You need to check your racism along w/ the racism of others around you. If anyone needs to watch the clip I'm quoting it's you, the people around you, and the people that act/think like you. Once again, not even tryna start w/ you, but you are racist and if you don't want to be called a "racist" then you need to oppose being a racist by fighting the racism you gorgeously profit from.
lol, if you mess with the comfort of those who benefit through white supremacy, it may indeed be called trolling according to some here. You may called out as executing a schtick, called a clown, or even one of the usual suspects.

I enjoy being a member of the latter.

I’m familiar with Farrakhan. That Donahue clip was kind of weighted with the way he addressed the white woman’s question “you don’t have the power you’re not in the position” and they treated him like an Umar Johnson type for the rest of that clip. When I’m sure he wasn’t trying to come out like that.

but yes. Smart man. With a strong following and a huge trump supporter

Great clip, thanks.

Arrogance about my privilege? Admitting it exists is arrogance? Saying it's ****ed up that it exists is privilege? Idk how you got arrogance out of my comments. That wasn't my attention. Im not one of those guys that runs from it. I'm self aware to know it exists.

But the back and forth he and I had wasnt so much about me, it was about "all white people are racist." Accordimg to him, every single white person is racist. A white person can be an ally to blacks and fight injustices every single day yet they are still racist to him. They can be anti-racist yet still a racist to him. They can donate time and money to fighting racism yet he still considers them racist. White skin makes you racist to him. I don't believe that. I believe every person should be judged off their actions, not labeled bc of their skin color. Privileged? Yes, every white person is privileged. Racist? No, i don't think every white person is racist.

Back
Top Bottom