MISFITS fans... SERIES THREAD

I stopped watching when Nathan left. :smh:

This. S3 E1 was so boring and once I found out he left, I was just |I

Not the same anymore. I'll probably watch it if I can get the DVD cheap but I won't be dying to see the next ep. like I was with S1 & 2.

I didn't mind the season after Nathan left, Rudy was good IMO, now, once Kelly, Alisha and Simon were all gone at the same time, I backed out

still can't convince myself to watch this latest season

I didn't mind the season after Nathan left, Rudy was good IMO, now, once Kelly, Alisha and Simon were all gone at the same time, I backed out
still can't convince myself to watch this latest season
There's about 3-4 episodes you need to watch on the latest. Next season will suck tho.

damn, great while it lasted
eyes.gif

I knew it was coming after all the OG's bailed. Welp.... I'll finish the last season and this upcoming final season when I find time.

Aren't they supposed to be making a US version of this show? :nerd: I really liked it when Nathan was on there, Rudy took a while for him to grow on me but he was cool too...Alisha was :nthat:...I'm sure the US version will be awful though like Skins and Inbetweeners

Yea....Skins showed us that the US cannot handle what UK "teen" demo television brings to the table. Everything that makes Skins and Misfits cool gets met with extreme outrage and eventually taken out and still met with extreme outrage and then simply cancelled.

Plus there is no way they could replace Alisha's fine ***. Like damn she was so beautiful. :smh:

Yea....Skins showed us that the US cannot handle what UK "teen" demo television brings to the table. Everything that makes Skins and Misfits cool gets met with extreme outrage and eventually taken out and still met with extreme outrage and then simply cancelled.

Plus there is no way they could replace Alisha's fine ***. Like damn she was so beautiful. :smh:

If they was to do it, it would have to be the same concept but different characters. Say the Storm kept moving west from the UK then hit here. Throw some nods to the goings on in the UK and keep it moving with new plot lines and junk.

If they was to do it, it would have to be the same concept but different characters. Say the Storm kept moving west from the UK then hit here. Throw some nods to the goings on in the UK and keep it moving with new plot lines and junk.

That actually does seem like the best way to do it. Where would it take place, though? Like, when they re-did Skins they put it in Baltimore and that was a great idea, because it's urban and gritty but it's not New York so you can play around with locations without having to be too specific. I wanna see this take place in DC and the surrounding area personally.

First episode of the last season starts next Wednesday.

Show has fallen off but I still want to see how they end it all.

Hope they bring back the OG cast for the finale

Plus there is no way they could replace Alisha's fine ***. Like damn she was so beautiful.
mean.gif

I know this post is six months old but it has the strongest of cosigns from me.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me and how I watch TV but I'll follow any once beloved show to its bitter end, no matter how bad it gets.

^it is. and Lyon for me its Dexter as well I'm on the last 3 episodes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom