Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

My problem is that why the hell can't black women be appreciated like asian/white women are appreciated on niketalk? If u got somethin negative to say about every "thick" black female why even post? Every thread that shows appreciation to a thick black chick turns into a war of words followed by a picture of a skinny white chick a.k.a "what women should look like" %*%# outta here wit that man if u don't like it hit the back button. I don't enter asian/white women appreciation threads because I don't appreciate them so if I don't have nothing nice to say I don't say anything at all. Save that BS be a man and create a "Thick black chick unappreciation" thread then talk your $%#@ in there instead of coming in black chick appreciation threads bringin all that negativity.
word.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

you're crazy if you actually think that women of color naturally have different body types/shapes than white women
laugh.gif
mad.gif
{
this has gotta be a joke
laugh.gif

black females have traditionally had more shapely bottoms. that has been well documented

124igsm.gif

My problem is that why the hell can't black women be appreciated like asian/white women are appreciated on niketalk? If u got somethin negative to say about every "thick" black female why even post? Every thread that shows appreciation to a thick black chick turns into a war of words followed by a picture of a skinny white chick a.k.a "what women should look like" %*%# outta here wit that man if u don't like it hit the back button. I don't enter asian/white women appreciation threads because I don't appreciate them so if I don't have nothing nice to say I don't say anything at all. Save that BS be a man and create a "Thick black chick unappreciation" thread then talk your $%#@ in there instead of coming in black chick appreciation threads bringin all that negativity.
I don't know, most of the black dudes on here don't even like black women. And then the whole argument of respecting them as actual peopleversus as sexual objects as if that's all they can offer, is another issue on this site even moreso than other races, but then again it's 1am andnobody trying to get into all that.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

this thread is about to get racist

Been Racist Bro. Same thing happens in just about every thread regarding appreciating black women with more realistic body types.
Wrong.
I wasn't necessarily saying that she's a correct representation for the realistic body type of a black woman but there are more than quite a few with her stature bro, to say otherwise is asinine. But in general the build of black women, women with more curves, is generally unappreciated on here. If thats not your cup of tea fine, but I don't understand going into a thread to down talk these females and those that like them. I'm not a big fan of a certain type of female you won't see me in a thread concerning them because I have no reason to be there. Yet others choose to constantly voice their discontent when it isn't warranted hence my og comment which was very real.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

this thread is about to get racist

Been Racist Bro. Same thing happens in just about every thread regarding appreciating black women with more realistic body types.
Wrong.

SC said:
I wasn't necessarily saying that she's a correct representation for the realistic body type of a black woman but there are more than quite a few with her stature bro, to say otherwise is asinine. But in general the build of black women, women with more curves, is generally unappreciated on here. If thats not your cup of tea fine, but I don't understand going into a thread to down talk these females and those that like them. I'm not a big fan of a certain type of female you won't see me in a thread concerning them because I have no reason to be there. Yet others choose to constantly voice their discontent when it isn't warranted hence my og comment which was very real.
I'm not saying she's one in a million but to say that is the realistic female shape is wrong. I like thick women but in my opinionshe's too thick. Her legs look fat and has a gut. That's just my opinion. She's not make me throw up obese. If I met her and she was cool I'mnot saying I wouldn't date her. Some people appreciate on some "raw no pull out EARLY!" and I just cant walk down that road she is just notappealing to me and that's my word.

And I know what you saying some people go out their way to downgrade our black women, on here and in the real world. I just dont think fighting with moreignorance saying their women are little boys with the shape of ironing boards is the best way to deal with it. Other than the Rosa Acosta thread I have neverseen a Girl appreciation thread w/ 100% positive feedback. Even the megan fox and other threads of girls with 'less curvy' body figures. So it'snot just black women threads where people come in and say 'fat' 'ugly' 'etc etc'. I'm on both sides of the coin. I dont think sheis that physically attractive (especially compared to the girl Haze posted
devil.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
) but I know where you coming from with the blatant disrespect of some members onhere.

why do they call it a brazilian wax.....do all brazilian women come with no pubic hair?
I'm pretty sure that's based on the style of bikini's Brazilian women wear... Obviously having that area waxed a certain way makes fora better trip to the beach...

How you gonna type that load of bollocks when just 6 pages ago you were calling me gay?

Everybody has their own opinion and some of you just can't accept that.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

How you gonna type that load of bollocks when just 6 pages ago you were calling me gay?

Everybody has their own opinion and some of you just can't accept that.
cosign what starks said. it's a discussion board, people are going to voice their opinions

DatZNasty- thanks for the info, did not know that.

Regardless, that basically means black women at a certain BMI and higher are gonna have better bodies than white women or Asian women.

BUT

that doesn't mean black women are "built this way," i.e. with an extra 40 lbs. of fat they shouldn't have.

it's not a racist sentiment to say a woman that overweight is unattractive........hell given that info I'd say a white woman with her weight would beeven less attractive.
laugh.gif

also it's not the point of this thread so i don't want ot argue about this....but height is not just genetic, it;'s also determined by nutritionand other factors.....look at the height of North Koreans vs. South Koreans....they're genetically identical yet the avg. male height in SK is 3-4 morethan that of males in NK.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I don't know, most of the black dudes on here don't even like black women. And then the whole argument of respecting them as actual people versus as sexual objects as if that's all they can offer, is another issue on this site even moreso than other races, but then again it's 1am and nobody trying to get into all that.

THIS.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I don't know, most of the black dudes on here don't even like black women. And then the whole argument of respecting them as actual people versus as sexual objects as if that's all they can offer, is another issue on this site even moreso than other races, but then again it's 1am and nobody trying to get into all that.

Yea man its crazy. I guess its bizarro world where I'm from black woman and latina woman are extremely appreciated all shapes and sizes it depends on thedude man nobody shoots you down depending on what u like kinda like what me and u discussed in the other thread how some dudes just exclusively date "biggirls" because they think the P is better or just because its their preference. I've been defending thick chicks on NT since day one because I'venoticed that they are the hound dogs of this message board and quite frankly I think its disgusting. Its crazy cause I know most of you guys probably think Igo hard because my girl probably looks like 1 of these so called "fat" chicks but that couldn't be further from the truth 75% of the chicks Ihave had a relationship has been skinny with a big butt, big breast, or if I'm lucky both but after reading these threads about woman on NT I've beenstarting to question what in fact is "skinny" and "thick" what is 5' 4" 142 considered ?

Miss koi can get it with the quickness.

but the white girls (besides hayden) y'all post look like they survived Auschwitz then hung out with Nicole Richie for a couple weeks. I mean its cool ify'all like dating girls with legs like sticks and the curves of a midwest highway, but dont bring it up in here. save your skinny cokeheads for a"mmmm. i love counting my girl's ribs thread."we both bother you if you dont come in and hate on the thickness.

I prefer thicker women. I don't really discriminate. Reallllly skinny women actually make me sick to my stomach, though. On a side note, up until a fewhours ago connecting to this message board was gravy. Now I can't get to it on my laptop or desktop, but my friend who was over here earlier on his phonecould fine. Does anyone ever have this problem?

NTers have such a hard time grasping the concept of personal preference.

Either you agree with their tastes and likes completely or you're gay or blind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Miss koi can get it with the quickness.

but the white girls (besides hayden) y'all post look like they survived Auschwitz then hung out with Nicole Richie for a couple weeks. I mean its cool if y'all like dating girls with legs like sticks and the curves of a midwest highway, but dont bring it up in here. save your skinny cokeheads for a "mmmm. i love counting my girl's ribs thread."we both bother you if you dont come in and hate on the thickness.

Word. Us guys that like cokehead anorexics should leave y'all to your fat McDonalds chomping whales. The ones whoneed to ride a scooter around the grocery store and get health tips from Star Jones. It's cool that y'all would rather date chicks who can out-eat youAND your boys at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

eyes.gif

See. Your generalizations are just as ******ed as mine.

why do people reference the holocaust in a conversation like this? are you just that stupid? everything you will say for the rest of your life just lostcredibility. and no, I'm not jewish.

THIS THREAD BLEW UP

SOO MANY PAGES ..YET NO MORE BOOTY?

AYOO I THINK ITS TIME TO WRAP IT UP NOW ..

IF NOT BACK TO BEAST MODE
1118ol1.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

NTers have such a hard time grasping the concept of personal preference.

Either you agree with their tastes and likes completely or you're gay or blind
laugh.gif
Or it means you're a racist, or simply incapable of handling all of that.
laugh.gif

Like, I can't believe people actually believe crap like that.

Back
Top Bottom