Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Her butt must be fake. I think it is too much just like any other extreme body part that is out of proportion with rest of body. But, if she is proud of it and loves herself this way, then more power to her.

So I see there is an argument about female body types...Don't different men have different tastes when it comes to that? So, you all need to agree to disagree. There is no right or wrong answer.

a lot of chicks gettin hydrogel butt injections nowadays

And a lot of dudes claiming every chick w/ a phatty got a butt injection.

Where I'm from, you WILL see black chicks who are slim from the waist up, but extremely thick w/ a big butt from the waist down.

Why'd it always gotta be a photoshop or a butt injection? This is why the black woman is one of a kind.

It is because her butt looks fake. It is just like how some girls can have big boobs, but sometimes it is obvious if they have implants. Infact, a lotof the model girls posted on NT have fake boobs and butt due to the fact that they tend to be models and their profession depends on fitting the ideal mold ofbeauty to men. Of course, some girls have huge real #$!$+, but if it looks fake, then there is a chance that it is fake or it was enhanced. Hers looks enhancedto me.

Someone pointed out on why they call it the Brazilian butt lift, I think it is because it is a surgery that originated in Brazil. That country is known forcheap plastic surgery and a lot of women down there have surgery of all types.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

My problem is that why the hell can't black women be appreciated like asian/white women are appreciated on niketalk? If u got somethin negative to say about every "thick" black female why even post? Every thread that shows appreciation to a thick black chick turns into a war of words followed by a picture of a skinny white chick a.k.a "what women should look like" %*%# outta here wit that man if u don't like it hit the back button. I don't enter asian/white women appreciation threads because I don't appreciate them so if I don't have nothing nice to say I don't say anything at all. Save that BS be a man and create a "Thick black chick unappreciation" thread then talk your $%#@ in there instead of coming in black chick appreciation threads bringin all that negativity.
It goes both ways. when an Asian girl or white girl that is slim or thin gets posted, there will be some that will call them anorexic and claimthey are deformed since they do not have a phatty.

There is no specific shape or form a woman's body should look. That is why women are shaped differently and all come in different shapes and sizes. Whatmakes them different is what makes them beautiful. So how about giving appreciation to women's beauty as they are?

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@SHWAP.

Edit- BTW, I love Miss Koi's physique. I hope my future wife is on that kind of level. Thick or fat, whatever you want to call it, that's what I'minto then.

I would take three jars of peanut butter and a putty knife then I would fill in her crack and make it seem like one big cheek and then I would eat all thatpeanut butter. TRUE STORY.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

My problem is that why the hell can't black women be appreciated like asian/white women are appreciated on niketalk? If u got somethin negative to say about every "thick" black female why even post? Every thread that shows appreciation to a thick black chick turns into a war of words followed by a picture of a skinny white chick a.k.a "what women should look like" %*%# outta here wit that man if u don't like it hit the back button. I don't enter asian/white women appreciation threads because I don't appreciate them so if I don't have nothing nice to say I don't say anything at all. Save that BS be a man and create a "Thick black chick unappreciation" thread then talk your $%#@ in there instead of coming in black chick appreciation threads bringin all that negativity.
It goes both ways. when an Asian girl or white girl that is slim or thin gets posted, there will be some that will call them anorexic and claim they are deformed since they do not have a phatty.

There is no specific shape or form a woman's body should look. That is why women are shaped differently and all come in different shapes and sizes. What makes them different is what makes them beautiful. So how about giving appreciation to women's beauty as they are?
I appreciate you Dima
smile.gif

I love thick, Black women as much as the next (heterosexual) NTer does, but she does seem a tad overweight.

That's a hot 150, though. Probably be perfect at 140 (or so).

people do know that peoples body shape has nothing to do with there race right? its more towards their dieting habits...

I'd smash...

Y'all too damn feminine though. An argument ensues every time a thread like this is made. If you don't likeit, don't post.

*waits for more crybaby statements*

^They're, not their are. And if Ms Koi isn't your cup of tea, I can respect that. But, you're simply just responding to be responding. You'vestated your displeasure with the thickness, but gotdamned, now it's borderline annoying and smacks of beating a dead horse. There's nothingconstructive in here anymore. Lock it up.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

^They're, not their are. And if Ms Koi isn't your cup of tea, I can respect that. But, you're simply just responding to be responding. You've stated your displeasure with the thickness, but gotdamned, now it's borderline annoying and smacks of beating a dead horse. There's nothing constructive in here anymore. Lock it up.

I'm saying though.

Yet Nike Star Jay they still keep coming back in the thread.
laugh.gif

Damn she is fine, can't believe I slept on this thread, I know half these virginal nters said they wouldn't smash.
smh.gif

To ya'll saying it looks fake...you must have never been below the mason-dixon line because it is very common down here.

"Black bunny, Fat %@! flat tummy, let me get some jaw honey"

Uhh nahh..... black girls have naturally bigger *%*%!.... how often do we see white women with *%#? so what do u guys think Jada Fire is??? please let me kno..is Jada Fire thick or fat?

skinny bitccchees are wack.... especially gross *%# white girls with no tan eww..... blond chicks is wackk too.

I don't think this debate is about personal preference...its about respect for other people's preference.

This type of back and forth never takes place when it comes to skinny women because frankly we don't care.

Most of us will see the thread with a women too skinny for our tastes, shake our head and keep it moving....but for some reason a certain segment of the boardmust continually try to impose their views and preferences when we try to enjoy a curvaceous black women, who we deem attractive.

You don't think she fat? Cool...state your piece and keep it moving. Better yet ignore the thread all together.

But the same group of people come into every thick female appreciation thread trying to argue until the thread gets locked.

Back
Top Bottom