314_348_csupload_5396825.jpg

Yeah, she's fat. (c) NTer

Look @ that work of art there

With the might of hercules...

devil.gif

What work of art?

SHE'S FAT!

3680730035_be9b0f8d58_o.jpg

So, what is the main argument people are debating? If she is overweight?

She is big-boned and if we were to assess her height and weight, she can be considered just a little bit overweight taking those height and weightmeasurements.

Ok...To settle this argument, we can do the BMI Calculator.

She is 5'4" and 150 lbs?

Body mass index (BMI) is measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women.

Your Body Mass Index
The Height you entered is 5 feet, 4 inches. The Weight you entered is 150 pounds.
[h3]Your Calculated BMI is: 25.7[/h3]

[h3]BMI Categories:[/h3]
  • Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
  • Overweight = 25-29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi_scripts/bmi_ud.pl?htf=5&hti=4&wt=150&scale=english&submit_e=Submit
Health wise, she can lose just a little bit to be in the health weight range for her height. But, she is not too overweight or anything. Nonetheless,she is a really pretty girl.

Edit: Wow, at my fail to quote correctly!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif
These !#%+%$ whipped out the BMI calculator...WOOOOOOW

adsklhdlajsdklajdasjdasd.

But yeah, overweight according to the white man.

Anyway...

ibbclu.jpg

Real talk though, I'm addicted.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

BMI is a flawed way to tell whether or not someone is overweight though, beause it can't tell the difference between body fat and muscle. You can havesomeone who's 5'8, 205 lbs of mostly muscle and BMI would indicate that that person is overweight. Atleast that's what I remember reading.

Either way Miss Koi can get it regardless
devil.gif

laugh.gif
These !#%+%$ whipped out the BMI calculator...WOOOOOOW
I was just curious to see where she would fit on the BMI Calculator.

By the way, I am not saying this is 100% reliable.We would have to do to a doctor to assess if she is indeed just a little bit overweight. I do think maybe sheis just a little bit overweight seeing how she is built on the bottom and the percentage of fat compared to muscle in most on most of her body (butt, legs,andthighs). But, it is not like it is extreme or anything or at all. Do not even know why some see it as a bad thing?

The BMI calculators are not too realiable at times because it does not distinguish the difference between muscle and fat. So if you have a really muscularbuild, it may indicate that you are overweight even if you are really fit and healthy. Or, for example, if you smaller muscle mass, it may say you areunderweight or a in the healthy weight range even if you are actually unfit with lots of fat.

I'm just saying it's getting too analytical in here
laugh.gif

I think we all know what a "Fat" chick looks like. Muffin top, fat face, hulk hogan arms, curves lost in the translation, bad posture etc. Ms. Koidoes not possess any of those features. Yea she could afford to be taller which would make her legs
eek.gif
but she is NOT fat.

laugh.gif

I think we all know what a "Fat" chick looks like. Muffin top, fat face, hulk hogan arms, curves lost in the translation, bad posture etc. Ms. Koi does not possess any of those features. Yea she could afford to be taller which would make her legs
eek.gif
but she is NOT fat.
That's just me. I tend to get analytical. I blame those grad papers and economics reports in undergrad I had to write throughout my schooling.

Well, I guess people have different perceptions of fat. But, I know what you meam. By the way, not all overweight people need to have an obvious gut to beconsidered medically overweight. Medically, it all comes down to the percentage of fat compared to muscle and intaking the weight and height measurements tosee if the person is in the healthy weight range for their height. A person can have a little gut or pouch, but actually not be overweight.

laugh.gif

I think we all know what a "Fat" chick looks like. Muffin top, fat face, hulk hogan arms, curves lost in the translation, bad posture etc. Ms. Koi does not possess any of those features. Yea she could afford to be taller which would make her legs
eek.gif
but she is NOT fat.
again, she aint fat, but her thighs are. ridiculously fat.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Uhh nahh..... black girls have naturally bigger *%*%!.... how often do we see white women with *%#? so what do u guys think Jada Fire is??? please let me kno.. is Jada Fire thick or fat?

skinny bitccchees are wack.... especially gross *%# white girls with no tan eww..... blond chicks is wackk too.

Preach brotha !
smh.gif
at bringin out the white man scale
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
"I'm not gonna smash her cause she's overweight and ugly" y'all serious?

What the hell are u Niketalkers having sex with? Them chicks gotta be suntin crazy if y'all turning somethin like ms koi down and
smh.gif
at dudes who say theywon't have sex with a chick that has a gut
laugh.gif
this can't be life

Dima, I usually ride with you, but this time you gotta shut the %%!$ up and go back to the kitchen. For one, youpulled out the BMI calculator when you know as well as I do the damn thing was INVENTED by someone with their OWN idea about what is fat and whatain't.

And before that, you say her %%# is fake? Have you ever been to the southern half of the states? I'm not sayinbutt injections don't happen, but how many chicks with fatties have gained them through surgery/injections? How much do they cost? Are they expensive? Andif they are, that possibly undermines your argument because the average girl wouldn't consider gettin it done because of the price.

For the last time...if you think these girls is fat, then so be it. Ain't no sleep lost on my end. But miss mewith the BS because it ain't y'all preference, or because you think it's "fake."

Comedy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

BMI is a flawed way to tell whether or not someone is overweight though, beause it can't tell the difference between body fat and muscle. You can have someone who's 5'8, 205 lbs of mostly muscle and BMI would indicate that that person is overweight. Atleast that's what I remember reading.

Either way Miss Koi can get it regardless
devil.gif
You're right, the BMI system is not a good way to measure body composition. Any exercise physiologist will tell you that. The better ways todetermine this are through skinfolds, bioelectrical impedance analysis or a bod pod. In a lot of cases, someone close to the caliber of a body builder or powerlifter would be extremely overweight according to BMI. BMI is F.O.S.

Enh, I wouldn't say she's fat but shorty teetering on the border of thick and chubby. At her height, if she lost about 10 lbs she'd probably lookand feel a lot better/healthier. She got a cute face, though.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Uhh nahh..... black girls have naturally bigger *%*%!.... how often do we see white women with *%#? so what do u guys think Jada Fire is??? please let me kno.. is Jada Fire thick or fat?

skinny bitccchees are wack.... especially gross *%# white girls with no tan eww..... blond chicks is wackk too.

Preach brotha !
smh.gif
at bringin out the white man scale
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
"I'm not gonna smash her cause she's overweight and ugly" y'all serious?
oh wow. it's flawed, yes, but it's supposed to roughly gauge how healthy your weight is, not how attractive you are. race has nothing todo with it.......a 5'4" chick is medically overweight. if you find it attractive, whatever, but don't bring that stupidity into the conversation.

and it is flawed in that it doesn't take into account muscle mass....which is not exactly a problem in the case of most women, more so men. i.e. most nflrunning backs are overweight-obese according to their BMI wen in reality rhey have a very low bf%.

Back
Top Bottom