Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

Don’t understand the hype behind this chick

It's a white woman who seems to have been murdered by her boyfriend. BF is now on the run, and the background story is captivating enough to gain public interest.

Also, this feeds into the white sympathy sentiment the media is trying to push. If this was a minority women, it would've never made national news.

Last edited:
To the people that say "make the police do their job", what if it was your relative that was murdered and your family is seeking justice. Would you want their relative to turn them in or keep it street?

Nope. Or let me catch them. I hope they got too. Again, make the police do their job. I don’t wish prison on anyone. I just hope they suffer the same fate or something close to it.

putting more people in jail or prison to waste money and let these wealthy people keep getting rich? I understand when poor people rob and steal. Doesn’t make it right, but I understand. It’s a slippery slope

I just saw footage of what the reserve terrain looks like. Damn, it's going to be a challenge to find him.

Also saw a photo supposedly of him walking by a deer cam. IDK if it's him or not, but the authorities acknowledged that photo and are supposedly looking at that area too.

It's a white woman who seems to have been murdered by her boyfriend. BF is now on the run, and the background story is captivating enough to gain public interest.

Also, this feeds into the white sympathy sentiment the media is trying to push. If this was a minority women, it would've never made national news.

Y'all are forgetting they uploaded a YouTube video not even 6 days before it all went down...and it's got 3M hits

I’m definitely getting old because everytime somebody says I saw/heard it on TikTok as a source, I still think of that thing as only the silly dance and lip syncing app:lol:
Imagine getting your murder news today to a robot voice and that stupid *** oh no song being blocked by some weirdo's face making mild facial reactions. I can't stand the unoriginality.

holy crap there is a thread on this girl? kinda surprised...
Didn’t make the thread from a standpoint of caring about the girl, she’s a stranger to me. It’s sad what happened, but as it’s been pointed out people go missing all the time.

I’m personally more intrigued in the peculiarity of the case and seeing how it all goes down, plus I got tired of sifting through the posts in TAN to find posts about this.

I am curious as to why you’re surprised, though.

Yeah thats gotta be him
Definitely fits the description.

Also saw this clip last night where the other YouTuber who passed by their van had raw footage of the van's back door close as they approached. Meaning, someone was definitely in the van at that moment. Twitter went crazy trying to say that you can see Brian's face peeking from the back as it drives by, but it's not clear.

Back
Top Bottom