MISSY = GOAT

?
roll.gif
pimp.gif
#VA

^^^ Show some respect to a legend inspektahdeck, Yeah she is very underrated. A great producer/MC/writer

^^^ Show some respect to a legend inspektahdeck, Yeah she is very underrated. A great producer/MC/writer

I won't say GOAT. But as far as the total package goes? She was definately the most talented female rapper i've heard to date. Nobody was as versatile as she was. She could pen a r&b or rap track for you, produce it for you and spit a nice 16 for you. Missy needs to be recognized as one of the best females in hip hop to do it. She probably won't ever get that credit. But she deserves it.

I won't say GOAT. But as far as the total package goes? She was definately the most talented female rapper i've heard to date. Nobody was as versatile as she was. She could pen a r&b or rap track for you, produce it for you and spit a nice 16 for you. Missy needs to be recognized as one of the best females in hip hop to do it. She probably won't ever get that credit. But she deserves it.

Where is Missy? She came out with a dance track like two years ago, had a video for it. And then nothing.....

She needs to come back. I think she can still capture the young crowd.

Where is Missy? She came out with a dance track like two years ago, had a video for it. And then nothing.....

She needs to come back. I think she can still capture the young crowd.

Dudes forget the buzz missy had before supa dupa fly dropped
smh.gif
...she def had the skills...could write, perform, rap, sing, and had timbo in her corner...
smh.gif
pimp.gif
she was destined to pop...

however, goat?
laugh.gif
...she is def much appreciated, but she was very good in most things, greatest...I wouldn't venture that far...

plus she hasn't put out any meaningful music during a time when r&b music isn't popping and devoid of a constant stream of great music...

smh.gif
...she def had the skills...could write, perform, rap, sing, and had timbo in her corner...
smh.gif
pimp.gif

however, goat?
laugh.gif
...she is def much appreciated, but she was very good in most things, greatest...I wouldn't venture that far...

plus she hasn't put out any meaningful music during a time when r&b music isn't popping and devoid of a constant stream of great music...

smh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

however, goat?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

however, goat?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom