mizuno

Copped off SNS. A bit concerned that the biggest size was an 11.5. Hope the run a bit big.

Mizuno is on fire right now, The sky medal OG, waverider 1 OG and now the waverider 1 OG is coming out in a second colourway.

Looking to experiment with this brand ....sizing ?(dont like a tight snug fit)

Does anyone post on the Mizuno thread anymore? Am I missing another Mizuno group on NikeTalk?

i was curious to see if there was a thread or not for mizuno lol

saw that the wave rider 10 is coming back tomorrow and will prob grab them

i was curious to see if there was a thread or not for mizuno lol

saw that the wave rider 10 is coming back tomorrow and will prob grab them
Same here. I will try posting here if it helps revive the thread. Mizuno is my getaway since NB is getting more hype now lol

Same here. I will try posting here if it helps revive the thread. Mizuno is my getaway since NB is getting more hype now lol

same here lol been looking for various asics, saucony and mizunos with a lot of people looking at NBs now.

but yeah i’ll prob try to post more in here too along with any pick ups to try to keep this alive haha

Is the sizing weird for some of you? 8.5 US is EU 41 but fits me way snug. Going up to a 9 which I hope will be a 42. Peep my sig though! Got the lamjc and some grey and yellow wave rider ogs

so, Mizunos fit smaller, yes. A 9.5 in New Balance is 43, while in Mizuno a 10 is 43, so I go half size up. Honestly I can also fit a 9.5 in Mizunos but I need a bit of break-in time. I am patiently awaiting my Mizuno Wave Rider 10 OGs, should arrive later this week! I might double up too if they sit!

please comment in sizing once you get them! tts 9 here and wasn’t sure it should’ve gone that or up since i noticed the sizing was off from what i’m used too

please comment in sizing once you get them! tts 9 here and wasn’t sure it should’ve gone that or up since i noticed the sizing was off from what i’m used too
I have a few pairs of the WR10 still DS, I’ll try one on tomorrow and let you know...still deciding on which one 😅

Wave Rider 10, fits very generously. If you aren’t a wide footer, go with your true to size. I bought a size 10, and I think I could wear a 9.5 comfortably with less break in than other Mizuno models in a 9.5.
27E61C6E-D80B-4A42-BA39-EF2ED78BFC44.jpeg

Wave Rider 10, fits very generously. If you aren’t a wide footer, go with your true to size. I bought a size 10, and I think I could wear a 9.5 comfortably with less break in than other Mizuno models in a 9.5.
27E61C6E-D80B-4A42-BA39-EF2ED78BFC44.jpeg

thanks for the feedback! think imma just cop off SNS using the code for a slight discount

Back
Top Bottom