mizuno

20200912_134639.jpg

Shipping from the Netherlands was crazy quick to the U.S, just mad about the $5.75 transaction fee from AmEx

How comfy are the original Waves?
The OG Waves are not as comfy as the Wave Rider 10, the upper paneling is a mix of soft and rigid paneling, so I guess it almost feels like I'm wearing a football helmet(?) The insole is comforting enough and perfect for a short stroll or running to get some groceries. I know this is a performance sneaker but for the OGs, I'd need a few serious jogs/workouts to break them in.

I haven’t posted much here but I’ve been keeping Mizuno in the rotation, especially on dog walks. Here are recent wears:
92BEC934-A388-41AE-9946-ADCC64536A80.jpeg
21B97D4E-5FDD-4B1A-957F-48C3E6378175.jpeg

regret not picking up the wood woods and now they’re nowhere to be found. hope they keep pushing out more of the 10 the end of this year

regret not picking up the wood woods and now they’re nowhere to be found. hope they keep pushing out more of the 10 the end of this year
The og color coming back in the 10 was a good sign in my opinion, I can only imagine they will keep them coming.

The og color coming back in the 10 was a good sign in my opinion, I can only imagine they will keep them coming.

yeah there has been a couple more that has dropped and then the DOE collab as well. lots of good stuff from mizuno lately and with hype not being crazy for the brand, always a plus to cop on a discount

Gosh. I haven’t been giving my Mizunos any love in 2021, most of my pairs are better suited for the Spring/Summer season😆

How do the sky medals fit compared to the wave rider 1 og? I wear a 12 in the wave rider 1 and a size 11 in most made in USA New balance like 998 for reference. So I'm thinking I should go with a size 12 US for the sky medal or do they fit a little big and I can get 11.% ?

Back
Top Bottom