mizuno

Learned my size in Mizuno the hard way. Got the Wave Runner 10 in the OG red in a size 12, just a tad too big. Finally did find a size 11.5 though.

Decided to give those La MJC Mondo Control’s a shot. My first Mizuno that isn’t a cleat and that was like 15 years ago.

I wasn’t interested in the Mondo Control model, then I saw these:

Did you end up copping? Got my pair in hand today. Seem pretty well made and I love the colorway.

They have a slightly tight fit - I went 11.5 which is the largest size I could find available outside of StockX - but I think wearing them will help loosen things a bit.

Did you end up copping? Got my pair in hand today. Seem pretty well made and I love the colorway.

They have a slightly tight fit - I went 11.5 which is the largest size I could find available outside of StockX - but I think wearing them will help loosen things a bit.
How is the comfort on them? Any shoe you can relate it to, comfort wise?

I did get these, and I was nervous because when I pulled them out they looked like tanks lol However, when I put them on, they are a perfect fit. I wear in a Size 10 US, or Size 43 in EU sizing, which I find is the more accurate number. I got the OG and the recent collab, very happy with them both!

Did anyone happen to get the Carefree x Mizuno Sky Medals? After taking an L on the JJJJounds on Friday, it's still refreshing to know I can count on Mizuno collabs lol. My pair comes in this week, I will try to post more on this thread for the few people still following here!

Did anyone happen to get the Carefree x Mizuno Sky Medals? After taking an L on the JJJJounds on Friday, it's still refreshing to know I can count on Mizuno collabs lol. My pair comes in this week, I will try to post more on this thread for the few people still following here!

Thinking about it since I can actually still cop. Seem a little plain, but I like the overall color blocking. Wish maybe they went with some grey too, but it’s not my collab, ha.

Thinking about it since I can actually still cop. Seem a little plain, but I like the overall color blocking. Wish maybe they went with some grey too, but it’s not my collab, ha.
All good. I literally went back and forth about 5 times....then all those LLLL's occurred, only at that time was I prompted to cop this pair. Surprisingly they sold out on some sites. I grabbed on Sneakersnstuff. I agree, great colorway, but doesn't push the envelope much, and I keep seeing the Seinfeld logo in Carefree lol.

Been eyeing the Say Hello Court Whispers lately. These are pretty solid too.
I have the cream colored Say Hello pair, and they are amazing in hand. Considered getting the light blue ones too, but I’m good with these. You won’t be disappointed if you can find them.
26B4E0FA-285F-4051-AE49-C579BC6C1D70.jpeg

The cream is what I’ve been thinking about. I have a lowball offer out on StockX, but I may up it a bit.

The cream is what I’ve been thinking about. I have a lowball offer out on StockX, but I may up it a bit.
I really hope you can get them! I'm kicking myself for not getting the blue pair now, because the more I look at them, they remind me of the Kith Colorist NB 1700s lol distant cousins. What is your size? I keep a look out.

Anybody cop those Pattas? My size was gone by the time I woke up. Euro drops are tough on a West Coast schedule.

Damn, didn't even know they were releasing, I'd love a pair.

I thought they were really flying under the radar - which I guess they did for how much coverage collabs get now - but every size under 8.5 I think was gone by 5 am PST when I got up to check. Quickly went back to bed after the immediate L.

I thought they were really flying under the radar - which I guess they did for how much coverage collabs get now - but every size under 8.5 I think was gone by 5 am PST when I got up to check. Quickly went back to bed after the immediate L.
It really flew under the radar, I come to find out after it has sold out it was releasing. Any chance of a restock?

I meant to say everything BUT the sizes under 8.5 sold out by the time I checked. I’d be waiting on them if what I first said was true, ha.

I unfortunately did not cop the Patta's, but if I strike out on other upcoming releases hopefully the Patta's will have a global release that I can cop from!

Back
Top Bottom