MJ in adidas.

that looks like the colors of his high school uniform. not sure though. and if thats the case, he wasnt signed to nike yet. u gotta remember adidas were big inthem days.

Originally Posted by jtc85

Rafool wrote:

You know he also wore Converse right?

wasn't the original idea of the DMP was to include the Converse shoe he wore when UNC won the 84 NCAA championship?

Yeah it was. Here it goes

And if I remember correctly, wasn't Mike not even gonna go see Nike until his folks forced him to go?

Originally Posted by jtc85

Originally Posted by Rafool

You know he also wore Converse right?

wasn't the original idea of the DMP was to include the Converse shoe he wore when UNC won the 84 NCAA championship?
Yup. Then it was scrapped for a reason.

Originally Posted by Rafool

23hu5v5.jpg

laugh.gif
what a bad job
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao Nike would b wat adidas is today

boring post, but educating thread
All i wanna kno is how do u double, triple & quadruple post when I can only post once per minute?
laugh.gif

haha so either way if jordan signed with adidas, adidas woulda been a vvery hype brand today and nike would have been !%#% today.

Rafool clowning with the Adidas 7s...interesting pic of MJ tho...rare to see him in the three stripes...thank God Nike offered him a signature line...

MJ favored Adidas before he entered the league, in fact, we all know that if it wasn't for Nike offering him his own signature line, he would have signed with Adidas in a heartbeat.
Thread could have been locked after that statement...

I think if Adidas would have signed him to his own signature line he may have sold more shoes world wide in the early years than he did. Adidas had (and Ibelieve still has) the world market on lock, Nike has the United States market on lock now in large part because of MJ and I believe has closed the world gapbetween them and Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom