MLB '13: The Show - Release Date 3/5/13 - Andrew McCutchen Earns Cover

Have anybody cop yet? i plan on copping when i get off work. It suppose to snow in DC tomorrow. I hope the government close tomorrow. I will be def playing it all day tomorrow.

Copped but yet to play it. The Bret Hart Bluray has kept me busy today. :lol:

I will pick my copy up tomorrow.

I hear that theres a glitch the game that when the pitcher is about to throw the ball, it stalls.

Anyone have that issue in the game?

Not so far.

Something about the game seems off to me TBH. The RTTS fielding isn't my style. But I've enjoyed it so far.

Picked this up yesterday.  First baseball game in years and first experience with the show.  Game is crack but i'm sure I'm only touching the surface....

Played a few exhibition games offline and online.  CPU (Rays) put up 8 runs against my 2 (Yanks)....I didn't want to play on the beginner level

Online I played with the Mets and went 1-1 (the Mets are pretty bad lol)

I started RTTS: CF on the Mets

I'm addicted to this mode.  Already called up to triple A.  Batting .421, 8HR, 28 RBI
eek.gif
pimp.gif
with an 11 game hitting streak.  Announcers started calling me a phenom...

Anyone looking to run a game add me PSN: DutchesinBunches

Just gott home from picking it up. About to play a few exhibition games, then get on RTTS or Franchise.

I try to stay loyal to my NY teams with the Mets and Yanks. Mets are self explanatory but I get killed whenever I pitch with C.C. and theres just no power behind those bats. 7 hit games with no runs smh.

Have had good luck with the Nationals though...

Anyway to start over with my record? I was playing with my boys and the connection lag was so ridiculous that I had to quit twice . Now my record shows that I'm a quitter :frown:

probably have to create a new online id

Dodgers are officially my team...anyone trying to run a game later?

might cop this the trophies dont seem too difficult. MLB 10 is crazy though, tedious ************* trophies

every year I'm tempted to buy this, I just dont think I have the patience for a baseball game. I think last year I got no hit my first 3 games, and I wasn't even playing on one of the harder levels haha. I swing at everything. Any reason for me to cop this year?

every year I'm tempted to buy this, I just dont think I have the patience for a baseball game. I think last year I got no hit my first 3 games, and I wasn't even playing on one of the harder levels haha. I swing at everything. Any reason for me to cop this year?
Was playing at a friends crib lastnight and i was the same way swinging at anything. I dont got the patience to play this type of game, ill stick to NHL

Back
Top Bottom