MLB '13: The Show - Release Date 3/5/13 - Andrew McCutchen Earns Cover

every year I'm tempted to buy this, I just dont think I have the patience for a baseball game. I think last year I got no hit my first 3 games, and I wasn't even playing on one of the harder levels haha. I swing at everything. Any reason for me to cop this year?

Was playing at a friends crib lastnight and i was the same way swinging at anything. I dont got the patience to play this type of game, ill stick to NHL

me three lol.. i used to love baseball games, but lately ive caught myself having the attention span of a 3 year old lol :lol:

I wanna get it, just to try it out.. but 9 innings is tooo long, 5 inning games is more like it lol :smokin :smokin

Lets get Yankees :smokin :smokin

Yankees are tough even with the injuries. If you can pitch in this game, you'll always have a chance.

Been pitching one and two hitters online.

Psn: dutchesinBunches

Finally got my copy.  Played a couple games and love it.  Now all I need to do is settle on a team for my franchise.

I rented this a couple weekends ago, game is legit, RTTS is pretty fun. All those downloads/updates though :x

I ***** with the editable playlist and walk up songs :pimp:

Yo fellow NT baseball heads here is the BEST DEAL for the game right now:

$10 off and a voucher code worth $12 to use on a single movie ticket to see the Jackie Robinson movie 42 which comes out next month:

View media item 328375
Not sure though if you have to be a Best Buy rewards zone silver member or if it's available to normal rewards zone members also.

Deal ends on 3-30-13.

I ended up paying $48.58 after CA sales tax.But I also had a $5 rewards zone certificate to use also.

I wasn't even planning to cop the game this year but I rented it from Redbox last night and got hooked again and played it for 6 hours.

Last edited:
I'm so in the mood to buy this game... But Gamestop is selling used copies for $54... Probably need to wait another month :smh:

My player on RTTS finally made it to Triple A, June 11. It took a guy going to the DL for me to make it. My AA team was garbage.

>: >: >:
I'm done with this game b. Who wants it? I just got no-hit by Gio Gonzalez in an online game. To make matters worse I had the Angels. I haven't won any games online, "midas whale" stick to NBA 2K13 :smh:

I'm done with this game b. Who wants it? I just got no-hit by Gio Gonzalez in an online game. To make matters worse I had the Angels. I haven't won any games online, "midas whale" stick to NBA 2K13 :smh:
send it my way fambz

I'm not a baseball fan at all but I did like to play as a kid and used to play the video games. Question is would this game suit me or should I grAb the one from 2k? Which one is more "fun" to play?

Be patient. Makes a huge difference. Raise pitch counts. Don't swing at first pitches unless its a dead center fast ball.

Still debating on picking this up....Is it way better then MLB 12, or should I just update the rosters and keep playing last years?

Be patient. Makes a huge difference. Raise pitch counts. Don't swing at first pitches unless its a dead center fast ball.

Excellent advice. I had to learn this as well.

Still debating on picking this up....Is it way better then MLB 12, or should I just update the rosters and keep playing last years?

Way better.

If you're a baseball fan, pick this up. I love what they did with the scouting/front office in this game. It's just like what the real teams would do.

Last edited:
Is there a way to have the front office automatically take care of the minor league teams. It's annoying keeping up with contracts for all the teams then starting year 2 in a franchise and your teams are depleted

Is there a way to have the front office automatically take care of the minor league teams. It's annoying keeping up with contracts for all the teams then starting year 2 in a franchise and your teams are depleted

Yea, yea you can set it to auto.

Yea, yea you can set it to auto.

How do I set it for just minors? Cuz when I set it for auto it wants to automatically sign free agents and resign contracts for my MLB team also

Back
Top Bottom